Ratings for Dr. Duke H. NGUYEN

Dr.Duke Nguyen Is very professional and knowledgeable in his field. His bedside manner is above and beyond the call of duty. He’s very reassuring and calming to his patients. yesterday I had a colonoscopy done by him. There was a time prior to the procedure which it looked like the colonoscopy might have to be rescheduled due to the anesthesiologist ‘s Comfort level not being OK with my medical issues. Even though I got the heart clearance from my heart doctor. In the final hour Dr Nguyen Informed my mother who was with me. That I could request a different anesthesiologist as a patient right. Dr, Nguyen said he felt comfortable doing the procedure. My heart felt thanks to him for doing the colonoscopy going on as scheduled. There is no way I wanted to reschedule and go through all that again. I will highly recommend him to anyone who needs to go through colonoscopy.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Poor management , over 45 to be seen . Incompetent PA gives patient wrong reports and findings ! Doctor is rude !

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

This has to be the worse office I have ever been to waited for an hour my first visit then I was scheduled for a colonoscopy had the procedure whent back to the Dr. Nguyen for the results and I am still waiting for my blood work. The procedure was done in May. His staff and his manner is horrible.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

Went to Dr. Nguyen for a pain issue and all he wanted to do was a colonoscopy. When I kept pressing the "pain issue" I was experiencing he kept putting it off, saying let's do this first and see what happens. Pain issue didn't go away and after waiting a SIX WEEKS and seeing him 3 times, he finally said he "had no knowledge about my pain issue". I've since seen another gastro doc and have completed further tests to resolve the original pain issue. Dr. Nguyen does NOT have good patient skills, seems only interested in surgeries and not in the well-being of the patient. He seemed to take "offense" when I pushed the "pain issue" I was experiencing. He kept insisting it was muscular pain I was experiencing, yet this pain was constant and never went away. When I insisted about the pain I was experiencing, he closed the book by stating he couldn't help me any further. If you are looking for a doctor who will listen and really care about you as a patient, do NOT see Dr. Duke Nguyen.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013