Ratings for Dr. Navin H. Tekwani

I was in an automobile accident on 1-10-18 in Colombia IL & taken to St Anthony's Hospital. Dr. Tekwani treated me for 3rd nerve palsey of the right eye. My right eyelid remains closed at this time, but there is more movement at this time.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Wow... this was my first visit and I am so impressed with the wonderful staff and how eager they were to make my experience SUCCESSFUL. The office was so clean and inviting. Hats off to Dr. Navin Tekwani for going the extra mile to recheck a test. I thought I was done, but after he looked at the scan, he wanted to do another one to make sure it was correct.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

The doctor saw me on very short notice for an ER referral . The exam went well and he explained the situation in a very profession manner.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

Dr Tekwani did a great job! He is a master of his trade and I could not be happier with the professional help I've gotten. on a scale of one to ten i,d give a ten plus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

great experience, we had friendly employees and the doctor was in dept on what we were concerned about and we didnt even have to wait long to get into a viewing room. overall 5/5 would see again

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Always an excellent experience. Office is very professional. Love the doctors. Always on time.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

My visit today as always was very pleasant Dr Tewanki is always so seweet I've been coming here for over 25 years.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

very good customer service, friendly staff and always on time. great experience.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

excellent experiene because of the pleasant demeanor of the young women ,lots of smiles.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

I had my surgery in July of 2014. It was done with the laser and I had trifocal lenses inserted. I cannot tell you what a great experience I had. The staff was fantastic, both in the office and at the surgery center. The results were stellar. Having had both eyes done a week apart was a wise thing to do. For anyone considering this surgery I can only say "Do It!" . There was no pain involved, and very little discomfort afterwords. I would tell anyone to not hesitate, a whole new world will be opened for you.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Dr. Navin H. Tekwani's Credentials

• French

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

MSP/BC Med