Ratings for Dr. Chee Y. Lee

I wonder how he got the previous rating. After over a year of deteriorating with another doctor and progressively increased pain, I switched doctors to Dr. Chee Lee who got me walking again while figuring out at least part of what is going on then recommended me to a doctor who is trying to finish up the on corrective action.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

He cannot be trusted! He will not refer out of the clinic. No dr is worth over $700 an hour. He rotates patients 15 mins then the next. Patients rights don't apply to him or his staff very unprofessional. It was crazy because he acted like a compassionate dr. Until I asked for a second opinion. Then he got offended and had the clinic rep call me and tell me I had to find a new dr. Fabracations and lies followed. Not at all nessesary because all he needed to do was tell me to find another dr. I liked the other dr there but would not recommend him at all.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

Dr. Chee Y. Lee's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio (Grad. 1998)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Corvallis, OR