Ratings for Dr. Azadeh R. Shirazi

I am a new patient to Dr. Shirazi. Today was my second visit. Having tried a few dermatologists in the 15 years I have been living in SD she is by far the best. She is caring and very professional. I had a Basal Cell removed today which she handled with great care. The entire staff are all wonderful. I feel so lucky to have found her.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2018

Dr. Azi (that's what I call her) has been my longtime dermatologist at Scripps. She's wonderful, smart, kind, amazing surgical skills. She's removed several growths and barely any visible scar. She is a true expert and she keeps my skin looking natural and youthful.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

She's been treating my skin for a number of years. My results are always natural, very happy with her care. She has the best technique. I recommend her highly!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

She's been my long time dermatologist and I feel fortunate to have her care for my skin. She is very gifted, compassionate, and really smart. She has done a number of procedures on me and the results have been exceptional. I feel safe in her hands and recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2018

LOVE this doctor! She not only saved my skin from years of sun damage but her work increased my self confidence in more ways than ever imaginable.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

She's an amazing doctor, a true expert with great surgical skills. Dr. Shirazi has also been doing my fillers and botox the past 2 years and I couldn't be happier with my results. Go see her!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

She's a wonderful wonderful knowledge. I only trust her with my skin!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

Excellent dermatologist! Knowledgeable and caring doctor!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Dr. Shirazi is the best dermatologist in SoCal. She has helped me so much with my skin. She’s also really kind and does excellent work!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Excellent dermatologist! I trust her greatly with my skin.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Dr. Azadeh R. Shirazi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Providence