Ratings for Dr. Richard C. Wilson

Dr Wilson did surgery to remove my ingrown toenail for me. I left the office pain-free! Dr Wilson has a great personality and a wonderful staff, highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Dr Wilson and his staff are friendly helpful and accommodating. Dr Wilson's surgery to remove my ingrown toenail was swift and (most importantly) completely pain free. Would recommend him very highly

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Dr. Wilson is so patient and helpful. He explains the process, and is so gentle with giving shots! I waited 2 years to go back to a podiatrist, and would have gone back sooner if I would have known about him sooner! I refer Dr. Wilson to everyone I know :)

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Dr Wilson was recommended to me & I am so grateful. His office staff in Eau Gallie is great. Dr Wilson did surgery on my foot & he did a wonderful job. His bedside manner is outstanding & he explain things in language you understand. I would recommend him to all my friends & family, that's how confident I am in him.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

The office is clean, and the doctor and nurses/ tech's are good, but the receptionist is a nightmare. I dread each appointment because she is so cranky, dismissive, and sometimes just plain mean!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

After going to 5 other foot doctors, Dr. Wilson will be the last. His staff at the Eau Gallie office, is the best. We never waited over 15 mintues. He was very knowledgeable of the issues I had. I would drive over an hour just to see him.I Recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

Dr. Richard C. Wilson's Credentials

• French

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Sask Health