Dr. John R. CHAPMAN

Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. John R. CHAPMAN

Excellent "bedside manner". Very personable - made me feel completely comfortable. Took the time to explain things patiently and clearly. I felt very confident in his knowledge and his ability to perform the surgical procedure that I needed. I highly recommend him. His staff was courteous and more than helpful in scrambling to set up the surgical procedure on very short notice. I simply do not understand some of the older comments vis-a-vis his office staff. My experience was entirely different.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

The doctor is good, the staff is just okay. Unfortunately after the office called me with test results, they sent me a bill for 275$ for a 13 minute phone call after they tried to bill my insurance and was refused. Be aware if you use this office do not talk on the phone with them. THEY WILL BILL YOU FOR CONSULTATION!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

While Dr. Chapman may be a good doctor it is not worth the aggravation of the waiting time, in the waiting room OR trying to get an appointment....and the cancellations...the doctor is very unorganized, looks disheveled all the time and the office is dirty.....

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

When I called this doctor's office to make an appointment as both a new patient and one with the need to an appointment ASAP. I had blood in my urine. I was leaving my previous urologist due to the development of health issues which required the closing of that practice. I informed this office that I had my chart and they then told me I could "drop off the chart and the doctor will decide whether or not he'll take me on as a patient." Is that AMAZING or what?? No caring shown to help me when I was in the need for help. Does this tell you that this doctor is in the "business of medicine and not the practice of medicine." I would avoid this guy at all costs!!!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

Thanks to all who helped me on my visit. It was wonderful to get the support and answers that I have been longing to hear. I arrived unsure about my future and now I have a positive game plan than I and my family are happy for. Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

Dr. Chapman was very compassionate at my visit. His bedside manner put me at ease, and he spent a surprisingly long time with me. He answered all my questions and seemed to really care. I'm shocked at the negative review posted by the person on Dec.23, 2014. I don't see how someone could describe Dr. Chapman as arrogant or incompetent. Neither of those descriptions even come remotely close to the doctor I met at my visit. He was wonderful. I would recommend him to my own family.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2015

Dr. Chapman was wonderful to me. I called him after Dr. Tobin had done a procedure on me that I did not need and prescribed medicine that I told him I was allergic to. Dr. Chapman immediately corrected the situation with the correct pain medication and treated from then on. He is a very caring and compassionate Dr. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

What a wonderful doctor. My wife has cancer, and he treated her with the utmost respect. He is caring, thorough, polite, and really knows his field. His staff were pleasant to deal with, and we only wish all doctors and offices were as good. He sets a standard for others to emulate. Kudos for sure!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2013

The staff at Dr .Chapman's Neptune location was very rude and very unprofessional. I notified Dr. Chapman of my experience as a loved one to his patient both certified mail and fax. His response was telling me, my father, and my mother in the recovery room while my father was still drowsy from sedation "that there seems to be a conflict with my office staff and I have to work with them every day, so I have been advised legally it would be better for me not to care for you anymore”. I never witnessed anything so unprofessional and unethical. I warned him then that his staff would hinder his reputation, and relayed how while waiting in the waiting room I was met with multiple patients. All of which verbalized their complaints regarding his office staff in his office. I will never advise anyone to go to him because the staff is horrible.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

Dr. Chapman was running a bit behind the day I saw him, but he was worth the wait. He spent a lot of time with me and answered all my questions. He really seemed to know his stuff. I ended up needing surgery, so I was really nervous about it, but he made me feel very comfortable. Also, his staff was really helpful and kind. I would strongly recommend Dr. Chapman to anyone who is looking for an excellent Urologist who is also kind and cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012

Dr. John R. CHAPMAN's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Brick, NJ