Ratings for Dr. Sandy S. Tsao

Dr Tsao is personable, efficient and kind to patients. she makes you feel as though you are the only patient she has.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Went to Dr. Tsao for laser hair removal on my bikini. During two of the appointments there were male trainees present, and one of these times the trainee operated the laser and left me with burns. Neither time did I consent to having the male trainees in the room. The first time I was not asked at all, the second time I was asked and despite the fact that I made it very clear it was not ok with me to have the male trainee in the room, Dr. Tsao brought him in anyway. This is a violation of my patient rights and the reason I would never return to this office.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Dr Tsao is outstanding! Competent, Professional and Caring, as is her staff, and I would recommend her to everyone. I have been blessed under her care!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

please do not go to her......they all make mistakes. If you want to keep your face and skin that you were born with don't have anyone treat your face with a laser or ipl. Don't take that risk!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

I saw Dr. Tsao yesterday and was very pleased with my experience. I had a laser restructuring procedure performed on my face, and my expectation was set based off the inconsiderate and disappointments that are found throughout the internet. Dr. Tsao was optimistic and informative during the initial consultation, I booked an appointment that day for the procedure. The procedure came with little pain (1.5 out of 10) on my scale, even though she said it was a (5 out of 10). Overall she does a great job, and i would recommend her to anyone. ## Friendly, Cooperative, Talented, and Knowledgeable. -Luke

flag | Submitted August 17, 2013

One of my friend absolutely adores Dr. Tsao and suggested that I see her for cosmetics. We are both total converts! Dr Tsao is one of the best laser and cosmetic people in the Boston area.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2012

I went to this doctor after another burned my face. Now, that I know better, I would not have any doctor touch my face with a laser. It does not matter how much experience a doctor has. People make mistakes and the equipment can malfunction.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

I thought she was very friendly and took time to speak w/me and was knowledgeable. I'm looking forward to her doing my procedure. The front staff, not friendly. The nurse I saw as ok wish she was friendlier. Place was nice. I have nothing bad to say at all.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2012

Dr. Sandy Tsao severely burned my face by using Vlaser on my Rosacea. Where she used the laser "some places twice" the areas turned into liquid filled blisters. Five years later, makeup cannot completely conceal the red and white blotches that now is my complexion. Before my complexion with slight Rosacea was deemed very nice. Now I cannot leave the house without makeup. She does not know how to use the laser. The settings were much too high. If you do not want to ruin your face do not go to her. Thumbs down.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2011

I came in for a consultation regarding my acne scarring. The nurse who intitially met with me was more a abrupt and on the curt side. But when I spoke in depth with Dr. Tsao I had a great experience. She's energetic, friendly, and was willing to answer any q's I had. She was not at all pushy about "sealing any deal" and said that she'll be more than happy to answer any subsequent q's I had if I called in. Liked her a lot!!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

Dr. Sandy S. Tsao's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1994)

Avmed