Ratings for Dr. Sandy S. Tsao

I have been a patient of Dr. Tsaos' for several years. Every visit I have felt well taken care of. I feel very grateful to have her as my doctor. Very professional, knowledgeable, kind, & talented. Thank you for all you do...

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

The worst experience of my life. A completely disaster of management in her staff, they only think about the money and not the pacient. They only give us excuses because I can not finish the treatment with her, and the worst is we was talking about a 5 years old girl. They shouldn't be in the MGH.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Dr Tsao is personable, efficient and kind to patients. she makes you feel as though you are the only patient she has.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Went to Dr. Tsao for laser hair removal on my bikini. During two of the appointments there were male trainees present, and one of these times the trainee operated the laser and left me with burns. Neither time did I consent to having the male trainees in the room. The first time I was not asked at all, the second time I was asked and despite the fact that I made it very clear it was not ok with me to have the male trainee in the room, Dr. Tsao brought him in anyway. This is a violation of my patient rights and the reason I would never return to this office.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Dr Tsao is outstanding! Competent, Professional and Caring, as is her staff, and I would recommend her to everyone. I have been blessed under her care!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

please do not go to her......they all make mistakes. If you want to keep your face and skin that you were born with don't have anyone treat your face with a laser or ipl. Don't take that risk!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

I saw Dr. Tsao yesterday and was very pleased with my experience. I had a laser restructuring procedure performed on my face, and my expectation was set based off the inconsiderate and disappointments that are found throughout the internet. Dr. Tsao was optimistic and informative during the initial consultation, I booked an appointment that day for the procedure. The procedure came with little pain (1.5 out of 10) on my scale, even though she said it was a (5 out of 10). Overall she does a great job, and i would recommend her to anyone. ## Friendly, Cooperative, Talented, and Knowledgeable. -Luke

flag | Submitted August 17, 2013

One of my friend absolutely adores Dr. Tsao and suggested that I see her for cosmetics. We are both total converts! Dr Tsao is one of the best laser and cosmetic people in the Boston area.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2012

I went to this doctor after another burned my face. Now, that I know better, I would not have any doctor touch my face with a laser. It does not matter how much experience a doctor has. People make mistakes and the equipment can malfunction.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

I thought she was very friendly and took time to speak w/me and was knowledgeable. I'm looking forward to her doing my procedure. The front staff, not friendly. The nurse I saw as ok wish she was friendlier. Place was nice. I have nothing bad to say at all.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2012

Dr. Sandy S. Tsao's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1994)

AARP