Ratings for Dr. Anita M. Grassi

Not helpful at all. Just followed the protocol, gave me something that didn't work and sent me home. Didn't ask many questions or try to help in anyway. Seems very disinterested in her work.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

I was very impressed with how quickly she was able to identify the cause of my acne "rash" I had been dealing with for years. The treatment she recommended was not at all what I expected, but worked like a charm. She is very straightforward and direct, which is very important in a doctor. I waited for a long time, but at least there were good magazines in the waiting room.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2010

This doctor is rude, distant, does not listen, seems uninterested in her work, and does not know how to relate to her patients.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2009

Needs better patient doctor skills.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2008

My visit was more than I could ever ask for. Dr. Grassi was extremely knowledgable and did not hesitate to answer all my questions to the fullest. She also definately adocates what she preaches regarding to skin care. Her skin is like porcelain which shows me she knows what she is talking about. Her staff is well educated and assisted in my procedure and also answered my questions without hesitation. I have definately found my dermatologist and the dermatologist of my entire family.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2007

I met Dr. Grassi for 3 visits at her Watertown office for removal of precancerous skin cells using liquid nitrogen. Each time I found her to be very helpful and also very skillful. If you "overfreeze" scarring can occur - but her results on me were perfect each time.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2006

She was knowledgable and made a good recommendation for me. Her mood was flat and she seemed unfriendly.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2006

A real grump, seems bored with her life as a doctor. Spends as little time as possible with patients, and will have other people "help" with treatments ( scolerotherapy) and I'm not sure who they are or how well trained

flag | Submitted January 30, 2006

Dr. Anita M. Grassi's Credentials

• UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL (Grad. 1984)