Ratings for Dr. James C. POPE

flag | Submitted January 11, 2014

If I could I will give this doctor -5. The worst doctor I have ever encountered. My mother had a blockage in her intestine that the Dr from ER had already discovered and instead of being more diligent and caring to find out what was wrong, let her wait for ever between test and test and rushed her out the door after the last test, saying that he didn't find anything else and now she needed to see a gastroenterologist. Turned out waiting for another test, my mother had to be rushed out to the ER again where they found out after a simple Xray what was wrong with her. This dorctor has not bed manners at all and we felt like we were treated as dollar signs and not human beings. If you need a procedure done get Dr Stanford, he was excellent professional and very caring.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2012

Dr. Pope was very friendly and professional. He did not hurry me. My gallbladder surgery was fast and I healed quickly without any problems. I would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2011

Dr. James C. POPE's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1969)

Kaiser-Permanente