Ratings for Dr. Nirmala Bharadwaj

Dr. Nimi is the best doctor my children have ever seen. She is so personable and remembers everything even after 12 months of not seeing them. She is always available no matter what. If you want a small office where your children are NOT just shuffled in and treated like a number then this office is for you! Not to mention she really knows her stuff and doesn t just treat for what she thinks might be the problem. My children will never see anyone else as long as she is in practice here!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

I brought one of my twins to see Dr. Nimi upon a co-worker's recommendation. My baby had recurrent oral thrush that's been treated 4 times by the usual pediatrician. Dr Nimi was so kind and knowledgeable. She took her time to explain about the condition & demonstrate exactly how to treat. When I needed to speak with her again, she was so helpful. I'd definitely recommend her to every parent.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2012