Ratings for Dr. Carl C. Berasi

Carl Berasi has surgically repaired both knees 4 years apart, considerate professional and prompt. Right knee, first one repaired, allowed me to return to normal activity after 12 days. Left knee has taken longer but it was result of injury so swelling continues Dr. Berasi is thorough in explanations and set proper expectation a true professional.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Great Doctor! Took his time with and answered all my questions. He did my knee surgery and am better than before!! He's the best!!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

I was intentionally injured instead of being examined. I was denied treatment except for the intentional damage. I was then insulted and rushed out of the office.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2014

Longest wait in a waiting room I've ever had at a doctor's office (75 minutes). Then spent no time with me, hurrying me off - not taking time to answer my questions.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

Great Doctor! Took time to answer all my questions.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

Dr. Berasi was very professional. He answered all my questions and I felt he was truly interested in my getting back to full functioning. Recommended him and this practice to my friends.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

worst appointment ever. took no time with me at all an would not allow questions. then he did not perform all the proper assessement on me before he was out the door. but during the assesement he bascially forced my arm in to a postion that actually made things worse an didnt tell me what he was going to do. told me to take anti infammor even though i have ulcers an left. i totally agree with the other person that had similar problem as mine but it was done to his knee. the other post was so similar to mine it was scary. that people are getting hurt instead of helped. thats why i decided to write something. in my opinion this is a definite sad face for this doc. also the office staff,assitant rushed me out the door to an would not allow me to ask any questions before cutting me off just like the doctor its like they were all in sink of how i was going to be treated.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2012

He wrenched my knee with great force instead of a proper examination. At my next visit he refused to provide any treatment for my knee pain & insisted on surgery. He didn't even examine the knee that hurt the most. The surgery would cost at least $16,000. When I asked why my left knee hurt so much he just gave me a blank stare. The Ortho Neuro advertisements stated that they treat patients for pain and neurological disorders but he told me that if I don't have the surgery I can take aspirin & aleve. I was refused treatment but that was after I paid my money. I have no insurance so I can't afford to pay doctors that do nothing except take my money. He injured my right knee to generate income and refused to provide any treatment although I was referred to him by my family doctor for chronic knee pain. He and his secretary talked to me like I have an intelligence deficiency.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2012

Dr. Carl C. Berasi's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal