Ratings for Dr. Michael Klebuc

I have nothing buy wonderful things to say about Dr. Klebuc and his staff. They respond quickly to messages or emails sent. Dr Klebuc has the best bedside manner of any doctor that I have ever met. He genuinely cares about his patients. He has given my daughter hope when others told her there was none!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Let intern do the majority of my surgery without my permission or knowledge. Offered spa gift once he realized I knew. Billed insurance almost $180,000 and I still look like I have Bell's palsy but now I am to afraid to be operated on because I have no trust in the process. Lies by omission.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

This summer I suffered a 3rd degree burn on my right foot that left me with exposed bone and tendon. No one in my home town would take on the complexity of the injury. Thankful, I was sent to Houston and put in the great hands of Dr. Klebuc and his team. My foot had become infected. Not only did he explain and reassure to me everything necessary, but he did so in a kind and appropriately humorous way. I've had 5 surgeries throughout the course of this summer, including integra placement and an eventual skin graft. His directions are clear and he truly cares about his patients and takes pride in his work. My foot has continued to heal nicely and I am now back on my feet. Dr. Klebuc has been a blessing in my life and I would undoubtedly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Dr.Klebuc is the best there is. He is the sweetest man. I am a 30 year old female that got a third degree burn to my right knee that ended up become infected. I had been receiving wound care but it just wasn't working anymore.By the time I got to him it had turned into a staff infection. He was very informative about everything concerning my knee. I felt so comfortable with him and he made me feel comfortable on my first surgery. I ended up having three surgeries within a week. Dr. Klebuc ended up having to do a muscle flap and skin graph. I now am in recovery and its been about almost 2 months since I had my first surgery and it has healed beautifully.I look forward to my appointments with him.. He truly is a blessing to me and I will forever be thankful for his amazing work. I highly recommend him to anyone!!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2013

Dr Klebuc has the best bed side manners of any Doctor I have met. He did surgery on my 14yr old and he was wonderful to her. I am so grateful for finding him. I can't wait to see the final results of my daughters surgery.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2011

I underwent a complicated surgery with Dr. Klebuc and several other doctors and everything went smoothly and without complications. His demeanor and overall bedside manor is superb and I couldn't have asked for better care. I will highly recommend him to anyone asking. He is truly a very nice man.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2010

Dr. Michael Klebuc's Credentials

• Univ Of Saskatchewan, Coll Of Med, Saskatoon, Sask, Canada (Grad. 1993)

Amerigroup