Ratings for Dr. David S. Levi

Great staff. Caring doctor. After several visits, he narrowed in on my problem and started on ways to fix it. Would highly recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Dr. Levy was the doctor that was determined to either fix/diagnose my back issue. He tried many different approaches to get me some relief and never gave up. Great, compassionate and dedicated physician.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2013

Dr.levi told me that he could either answer my questions, or treat me, but not both. He said,(after two years of treatment), that my pains were caused by emotional problems. He's a quack!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012

First thing that you notice about Dr. Levi is how friendly he is. Always seems nice and caring. I've seen him over 4-5 years and he's always been very accurate in diagnosing my spinal problems and finding appropriate solutions (I had an auto accident injury once and then a weight lifting disk injury). ... Very thorough and helpful. Would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2011

he gave the kind of care/concern & professionalism one would hope to find in every doctor. Gives wise consideration to the long term state of health,healing,and recovery rather than a "quick fix" that compromises the former. I am very satistied with his service.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2006

Dr. David S. Levi's Credentials

• Eastern Va Med Sch Of The Med Coll Of Hampton Roads, Norfolk Va 23501 (Grad. 2003)