You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Clifton C. Georgaklis

I really regret going to this dentist. He seemed like he only cared for money and not the patient we ended up paying and continuing to pay more than the other dentists. I had the rapid braces it was the most painful 6 month experience yes it was fast but the troubles started years later... teeth are not meant to move that fast other dentists recommend wearing braces for a long period as its most efficient. The rapid braces def gave me a resuly fast but it didnt last very long either my teeth continued to move, because my teeth were most so fast i developed bruxism, grinding of the teeth, that causes chipping and jaw problems. My retainers i wear overnight kept breaking...When i went to him about my problem he obviously asked me to pay more and told me that i might actually need braces again! What a waste of my time and my teeth. Also, my sister went to him and had the rapid braces as well she too had the same issue. I went to other dentists for different opinions and they all said the same that the dentist i went to before messed up my bite, and that rapid braces work for a little time and eventually the teeth want to move back since its such a short periid of time. Try another dentist they might not have a pretty office or friendly nature but those qualities that everyone reviews does not make him a good dentist. I will never go back to him i suffer to this day. The entire establishment i feel is a scam... they find cavities that 5 other dentists did not find its purely for money.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

I would not trust anyone else with my smile. Everyone here is amazing. The dentist is so gentle and even the receptionist makes me feel comfortable so the entire experience is pretty enjoyable! I have been going here for a few years now ever since I moved here after college. They work great with my insurance and even before I got benefits through my job they were great even for walk ins.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

I was looking for a dentist for my children and was really looking for a caring dentist and a comfortable office. I am so happy with cleveland circle dental. They took care of everything. They never rushed us and my little boy left smiling! We've found a dentist for life!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

This office claims to have painless dentistry which seems doubtful, but after my experience I know it is true. I had bad experiences at the dentist from childhood and put off going by any means necessary. When I had a major pain I knew I had to go in. I ended up needing a root canal. I had a great experience and the pain was minimal. The recovery time was easy too.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

I just wanted to thank you for sending all the pictures. I am still in shock about the results. Everyone I know has been astonished with my new smile. When I look in the mirror, it's still not me looking back. I think it will take a while before it really sinks in. What can you say to someone who has made such an unbelievably positive impact on your life? In my wildest dreams never could I have imagined this smile being my reality. I'm not sure yet how I can possibly thank Dr. G and Jess too for her help. Thanks again.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

Your excellent dental treatment and great staff of professionals made this process quick and easy. I wish I had done it years ago. I've seen many different dentists over the past 10 years, but you were the only one who gave me an option for dental treatment that I could live with and didn't take up years of my life.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Dr G. and Maria G. are 2 of the best dentists in Brookline. I know from a personal experience, that stemmed from a chance meeting, after literally interviewing every dentist in Brookline. I also use a second dentist, and he is very good, but Dr G was able to identify 2 cavities that my other dentist totally missed! That's how I know I chose the right practice because that's saving me time, money, and pain...by the way - Thank you, again. He's got a ton of media on his practice- it’s in the waiting room. I know that Dr Georgaklis was recently cited for diagnosing someone with acid reflux, simply by examining the patients teeth. I guess stomach acid is really corrosive, and when you look at teeth all day, that must be obvious. That patient went to the doctor and sure enough, the claim was true! I've never heard of any other dentist taking that kind of extra care to the chair. He's got even more media on his orthodontic techniques as well. Dr G. has also pioneered a method for fitting braces on people and he calls it "Rapid Braces" - basically you don’t have to wear your braces for 2 or 3 years, like you always thought. You can literally be done with 6 months of his treatment - Thats what convinced me. Some people wore braces for 5 and 6 years! Can you imagine that? Well old ortho guys have old antiquated techniques - I know first-hand, because my first dentist, Dr Joseph Sheffer in Malden, was a complete dinosaur and basically ruined my teeth forever. With Cleveland Circle, the before and after says it all, you'll do yourself (and your mouth) a great service by setting up a consult with these 2 medical professionals! A++

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

I picked up the phone and I called Vikki, she told me to come down so Dr. G could take a look at the mess. Trust me it was a real mess. My bite was so off; it looked like the jaws were going in different directions. Thank God there is genius on earth to make a difference in people's lives … Dr. G takes cosmetic dentistry to the highest level, this man is real, and he is one of the best … Dr. G excels where others fail. This man made such a difference in my life by turning failure into success in just seven months … After he finished his magic, the experience was unbelievable. I went home with a beautiful smile, everyone congratulated me for the new look, the L. A. look that the innovator – Dr. G – put in my face. I would like to take my hat off to Dr. G for being such a professional, an outstanding leader in cosmetic dentistry, an innovator in the field … May God keep the journey going for a long time to save more and more smiles! Thanks to Vikki for her outstanding customer service. And Jess you are the best!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

I have never been happy with my smile because of crooked teeth. I have seen many orthodontists and they have all said 2 years. I met a man who told me this particular dentist could straighten teeth in just 6 months. While sitting in the waiting room, I looked at pictures of previous patients and said to myself, “this man is not an orthodontist, he is a miracle worker.” The day my braces came off, my smile looked so magnificent I could have cried. I felt like a totally changed woman. I would have never have gotten braces if I had to wear them for 2 years. Who says you're too old to get braces and change your life? Dr. G. You are my hero!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

I will never forget your promise to me that the treatment would take 6 months. I have to admit I did not believe you. My hopes were that the treatment would be completed within a year. You amazed me by finishing in just 5 months! If there were slogans in orthodontics, yours should be 'under promise, then over-deliver.' Thank you so much for improving my teeth, my smile and my life.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Dr. Clifton C. Georgaklis's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I really regret going to this dentist. He seemed like he only cared for money and not the patient we ended up paying and continuing to pay more than the other d..."

April 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would not trust anyone else with my smile. Everyone here is amazing. The dentist is so gentle and even the receptionist makes me feel comfortable so the entir..."

December 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was looking for a dentist for my children and was really looking for a caring dentist and a comfortable office. I am so happy with cleveland circle dental. Th..."

November 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This office claims to have painless dentistry which seems doubtful, but after my experience I know it is true. I had bad experiences at the dentist from childho..."

November 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just wanted to thank you for sending all the pictures. I am still in shock about the results. Everyone I know has been astonished with my new smile. When I lo..."

November 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Your excellent dental treatment and great staff of professionals made this process quick and easy. I wish I had done it years ago. I've seen many different dent..."

November 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr G. and Maria G. are 2 of the best dentists in Brookline. I know from a personal experience, that stemmed from a chance meeting, after literally interviewing ..."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I picked up the phone and I called Vikki, she told me to come down so Dr. G could take a look at the mess. Trust me it was a real mess. My bite was so off; it l..."

October 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have never been happy with my smile because of crooked teeth. I have seen many orthodontists and they have all said 2 years. I met a man who told me this part..."

October 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I will never forget your promise to me that the treatment would take 6 months. I have to admit I did not believe you. My hopes were that the treatment would be ..."

October 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I must admit, I didn't think you would really pull it off. Over the years I had seen many general dentists as well as 3 orthodontic specialists regarding my tee..."

September 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I couldn’t believe it at first, but I knew right away that I came to the right place… After I had my braces put on Dr. G and Jessica took great care of me, and ..."

September 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. Clifton Georgaklis’ office for braces. He is a general dentist who specializes in adult orthodontics. His staff was very professional and courteou..."

September 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "For 32 years I was very self conscious about my teeth. Then one day while i was driving to work I heard an ad on the radio to straighten my teeth in 6 months. O..."

September 4, 2014
  • First Name changed from "CLIFTON" to "CLIFTON C."

October 20, 2013