Ratings for Dr. Bruce Grossinger

I love going to see Dr. Bruce. He makes my appointments fun. He is doing a great job helping me with my back pain and getting me back to normal.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2019

Dr. Grossinger and his staff are awesome. Helped me and my husband out so much after a bad car accident we were in. Thank you.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2018

I've been going to Dr. Grossinger and his office for almost a year now, and it is the best thing I ever did. A different doctor was pushing surgery and I really did not want to do that. Instead Dr. Grossinger has been helping me with different treatments and it is really helping a lot. They really are great there!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

i had terrible pain in my lower back, it would lock when i laid or sat a certain way, it really restrained me from being mobile sometimes and would just plainly scare the heck out of me. Dr. Grossinger and his team together were so helpful in getting me back on my feet and living a pain free life. Thank you so much!! -Amy D.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

Dr. Bruce Grossinger's Credentials

• Philadelphia Coll Of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 19131 (Grad. 1985)

Delta Dental