Ratings for Dr. David D. Sloas

Dr. Sloas is quite brilliant and does care about his patients. I think he is a perfectionist in that he wants his patients to receive perfect treatment and a perfect experience. I can appreciate that, being that way myself. He will allow you to ask questions and can be fun and amusing in the office. If you have an unusual symptom or need more attention, he's the physician you should see. I trust him completely.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

The absolute worst care I have ever received. Poor people skills, rude. So no matter what type of brilliant genius he is, what good is it if he can not communciate properly or is so rude that you can not get past his attitude.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

I am not sure why the other ratings are so low because Dr. Sloas is literally one of the most brilliant physicians I have ever met. He is known as an excellent diagnostician, so if you have an issue that other doctors can't figure out, Go to him! He figured out my diagnosis within a month, and other doctors had tried with no success for 6 months before I went to Sloas. He cares about his patients and wants to make sure they get the ABSOLUTE best care in his office or at the hospital. He does expect you to follow his orders (probably because he knows he is smarter than you ;)), but he is always kind and gets right down to business. He is worth the sometimes 1 hr wait. He expects excellence from his staff, so if you go and have a problem and let him know, I guarantee it will be fixed by the end of your appointment. He made my life live-able again with the right diagnosis and has treated me for other things as well. Brilliant, caring physician.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

Symptoms unimproved after a year of seeing Dr. Sloas. And he just prescribed me a constipation medicine that is dangerous for people who may have a bowel obstruction -- and I may have a bowl obstruction. Med instructions clearly state the doctor must perform tests to make sure no bowel obstruction is present before prescribing this medicine. No such tests were performed on me. My GP was shocked, and said I need an abdominal CT scan right away, was surprised Sloas had not ordered one yet, much less risking this medicine without knowing whether or not an obstruction is present.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

flag | Submitted February 25, 2011

Dr. David D. Sloas's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in Germantown, TN