Ratings for Dr. N. Hadley Heindel

As a doctor I liked Dr Heindel and was pleased with my visit until I received my bill. I went in for an ear that had felt stopped up for quite a while. Actually this was a second opinion. So I felt like it was a "routine" office visit. I was in room no more than 15 mins. I have insurance with UHC. My bill after adjustments was $381 which I paid that day seemed high but I have a high deductible. This visit was 2/14/17. Today is 7/15/17 and I receive a bill stating I owe $266.52 more??? Are you freaking kidding me?? 5 months later you want more and I had 1 routine visit?? Don't dare let him stick that long scope up your nose even an inch like he did me. That in itself he charged $646.11. Total scam here!!! Same thing with my husband but he's on Medicare and they reduced bill even more. This is pathetic and UNETHICAL!!!! Never ever will I recommend this practice and sadly not for competence of doctor but total unethical practices. He should be reported!!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

While Dr. Heindel has a good reputation medically, his non-clinical staff could use MAJOR improvement. My advice: 1) Make sure you ask the costs of procedures* BEFORE they're performed! 2) My bill also had an inflated time he spent with me face-to-face, so note exactly how long he spends with you. *If he looks up your nose, that is considered an "endoscopy surgical procedure", so beware!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

I was so impressed with Dr. hinder during the visit-- until I received my bill. I have been trying to resolve the issue of a $300+ procedure that I thought would be a routine part of the visit for over 1 year now. Their billing dept. is a mess and they have given me the run around too many times to count. It is a shame that a dr. with such wonderful bedside manner has me switching due to the incompetence of his practice.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Dr. Heindel is an extremely caring doctor. He genuinely wants to help you feel better. My mother and I have seen Dr. Hendel for 15 to 20 years. This is a review only for the doctor and the service he has given us personally, not for the billing department.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

I believe that Dr Heindel is a good doctor. The Billing Dept (Milton Hall Surg Assoc.) is not responsive to patient inquires however. The doctors office in Newnan does not deal in patient billing issue questions. Milton Hall Assoc has a terrible rating on the GA Better Business Bureau website.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

I was given one price over the phone and then when I got the bill it was nearly double. I have made several attempts to contact the billing department and only get voice mails or talk to people who can not help me. I have been promised return calls several times and have yet to get called back by anyone who know anything. I was charged for procedures that I did not need and was charged for a hour plus visit an I was in with the Dr. less than 15 minutes This is like bait and switch programs.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

Dr. Heindel has been our family ENT for 12 years. He is the best doctor we have every gone to, he listens to his patients and is very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2013

I was charged for a procedure(endoscope) which was NOT performed and was NOT necessary!When I contacted the billing department, I was told that sometimes he doesn't always insert the endoscope but sometimes "just points it at your nose." When I questioned other charges for local anethesia and decongestant which he did not complete, I was told that he always puts that in whether he does it or not. He examined me for LESS than 5 minutes.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

Dr. Heindel does not care for his patients. He is not rude, but he treats his patients as if they are dumb. His billing staff is even more horrible. I have only been seeing this so-called doctor for 3 months (visits) and the ENT Institute/Heindel's office charges me interest. It is obvious Henindel and his staff are only in it for the money. What happened to doctors who really cared for their patients?

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

Performed unnecessary procedure and uses non-preferred labs. Runs the bill up and runs out of the room.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

Dr. N. Hadley Heindel's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)