Ratings for Dr. Rosanna Degrood

Dr. DeGrood is very caring and caring and take the time to ask about your Family.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2012

I cannot believe the favorable comments she is receiving. We were given horrible news during my pregnancy. She recommended to terminate my pregancy. I have been severely emotionally hurt by her recommendations even until this day. My baby boy is now fine. WITH THE HELP OF THE LORD HE BEAT ALL ODDS. HOW WRONG SHE WAS. Please reconsider this physician. I still pray for her every day.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2010

Dr.Degrood has been there every step of the way for me in the past several years. I have not been the best patient for her to work with. Know what you want and do your research for your health and ask questions-she will be there for you.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2010

flag | Submitted April 19, 2010

Dr. DeGrood is extremely caring and sensitive to women's issues. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2010

She is very patient and kind. You feel like you have her undivided attention.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2010

SHE'S OUTSTANDING !!!! I WISH I HAD A PRIMARY DR. LIKE HER. SHE MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'RE HER ONLY PATIENT.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2008

Dr. Degrood was my md several years ago for 3 high risk pregnancies, and most especially she delivered my first child who was stillborn. At a very difficult time she showed the utmost respect and empathy towards my problems. She was always professional, listened patiently, and seemed always to be an all around very nice person. (things you don't always get in a dr. unfortunately.) She never rushed an appointment and always seemed to really care. Only thing to mark down was an occasion when she wanted to do a procedure on me that she was not as qualified as others whom she should have referred me to. But doing our homework on the situation we chose another dr. anyway: After what seemed like a little bit of hard feelings, she made what was just short of an apology and agreed that we had made the right decision. My husband and I really respected her for that, and would recommend her to anyone looking for a dedicated and talented ob/gyn.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2007

Dr. Rosanna Degrood's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1982)

Amerigroup