Ratings for Dr. Johnnie Ham

If you're honest with him he will be honest and fair with you great doctor listens well. I will not change and I hope he never leaves.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Breathtaking! Everything about Dr Ham and his Staff is amazing. I have been a patient of Dr Ham for several years. I can attest that not only is the view from the office simply breathtaking, or that his office is decorated as an art gallery, rather than posters and diplomas, but that you can talk about anything...literally anything.. with this man, and feel totally safe and most importantly, heard. I am a woman in my 50's, and one treatment performed in his clinic, the Mona Lisa Touch laser for women, completely changed my life! It gave me more self-confidence and esteem, eliminated any "leaking" woman of my age do sometimes, and gave me back my intimacy, that is, well, greater than anything I could have imagined...and I can imagine a lot! If you are a woman over 40, don't waste any more time...get this quick and easy procedure done now! You will not regret it one bit! Beyond though, the treatments he can offer, you can tell this man is genuine, honest, certainly hard-working, devoted and passionate about what he does. If you want someone on your team, who can coach you all the way to the Olympics of Life, then ask this leader to be your personal life coach. You may have to wait at times, but the wait is more than worth it, and you know that if he is running behind, its only because he is taking the time needed to help someone else. I don't believe he even knows what the term "selfish" means, because he is the singular example of selflessness. Even his humility is breathtaking! Behind the Levi's and Van's he wears on his "casual Fridays," is a decorated combat vet, having served this country for over 30 years, a published research scientist, a scholar, with a Masters in Aerospace Engineering AND a Masters in Business Administration, a leader - a retired Colonel, with Command experience, operational experiences around the globe, and personal experiences that can bring tears to your eyes (his published story on Babylon for one), and if that weren't enough for several lifetimes, he is even an Experimental Test Pilot, a graduate of the Navy Test Pilot School and member of the prestigious Society of Experimental Test Pilots! Just Wow! And you would never know it, unless you asked. (Ask him about the US Flag encased in his waiting room). He is constantly updating his medical knowledge, and even appropriately gives credit to his patients to teaching him...rare these days for a doctor to ever consider, yet alone admit that! Check him out! Its rare these days to read these kinds of reviews, and then actually see that every bit of what is said about him is true. Like I said, breathtaking! Thank you Dr Ham, and thank you Jessica, and Dr Sarah, and all the wonderful people who makes this place a medical landmark.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

His office never returns my calls and any prescriptions the pharmacy and myself have to fax, call and even email to have him fill a migraine and even insulin prescriptions. Yes, he does have anger issues! If you want a compassionate doctor & a staff who responds to a patient's needs- do not go to him.

Submitted December 31, 2016

Dr Ham correctly diagnosed a condition (SARC) that 5 other doctors (including 2 specialists) had missed. My appointments with him are always both helpful and informative. He is compassionate and professional in a way that you always hope a doctor will be, but they almost never are. Without question he's the best doctor I've ever met and I've lived all over the country and had occasion to see many different doctors.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

Simply the best doctor I have ever met! He is an expert in antiaging medicine and with his new Mona Lisa Touch laser system, he eliminated completely the pain I used to have during intimacy with my husband and increased the intensity and strength of sensations, which has given us our sexual lives back again, opening up a new area of our lives together. He certainly saved our marriage, and it has turned our sexual relationship into something that I look forward to every single day! From the first moment you walk into his gorgeous office overlooking the ocean, and you meet his wonderful staff, you know you are home.. But then, top it off with truly the smartest man I've ever known, and someone who is compassionate, and fair, and most importantly someone I can trust! If you only go for the Mona Lisa Touch vaginal rejuvenation procedure (I call it my Sexual Facelift!) the experience is worth it for a lifetime!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015

A wonderful man and doctor who really listens to you & educates you about why and how the body works. He makes you feel so comfortable.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

An experience I will never forget! He spends time with patients (my initial appointment was over 2 hours); he educates, and you can clearly see he not only loves what he does, but he loves his patients, and its obvious from the moment you set foot in his gorgeous oceanview office. I saw other reviews on here, and I can say without a doubt that I have never seen anyone better. He is brilliant, yet he explains everything in clear, easy to understand terms, and it is also clear that he does his homework and research. After now being treated by him for hormones, I can honestly say I have never felt better in my life! I have more energy, think more clearly, sleep better, and Oh My God... the sexual side of me has never been better...I never knew a woman could feel this way! Thank you so much Doc for restoring my life and giving me the gift of a wonderful, exciting and sensual future!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

I readup on this man before I went to see him, and now, after several visits, I can say without a doubt that not only his glowing reviews and awards are well-deserved, but for me, he is absolutely the best doc I have ever encountered.You will love his staff, his office, even his wife. She does amazing things with decorations in the clinic. They even have hand-made, custom coffee cup holders! It is always a treat for me to go to see this Doc and his staff, and he always teaches me something along the way.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

Worst doctor ever. Has bad anger issues. Has alot of family promblems to be a family dactor!

Submitted July 11, 2012

I have read many of the postings on Dr Ham on this and other websites. I saw he was chosen for the last two years for several awards, but especially a Most Compassionate Doctor Award. His biography reads more out of an adventure novel...combat fighter pilot, research scientist, Experimental Test Pilot, Aerospace Engineer, Medical Mission worker, combat trauma surgeon, OBGYN. And, he is highly regarded in the community as a man of integrity, compassion, and pure brains. He was recommended to me by several friends, so I looked him up, then went to see him. On my first visit, he actually spent almost two hours teaching me about how to help myself. When the staff told me his first appointments usually take an hour and a half, I fully expected to spend most of that time filling out paperwork, and waiting, like so many other doctors I have seen. But, I was amazingly surprised.He saved my life and my marriage. I now recommend him to all my friends. A Pismo Treasure!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

Dr. Johnnie Ham's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

HIP