Ratings for Dr. Christopher A. Otiko

Dr. Otiko cured my toenail fungus. Can't wait to wear flip flops this summer.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

flag | Submitted August 8, 2015

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

I just have two words to say about this clinic, the best!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Dr. Otiko does the best job in LA for any foot concerns. Visit his office.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

I give this place a 5 star because they deserve it all!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

I went to Dr. Otiko to try laser treatment for a very stubborn case of toenail fungus. He was very helpful with advice on other supportive home therapies to combine with the laser treatment. Also, it took a prescription of an internal anti-fungal to finally knock the infection out. He is fun to talk with, very helpful, and gets the job done. I give him max stars.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Dr. Christopher A. Otiko's Credentials

• Ccpm (Grad. 1997)

AARP
Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Otiko cured my toenail fungus. Can't wait to wear flip flops this summer."

March 30, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very clean and friendly staff. Would recommend anyone to go here for any podiatry care. Not to forget their location and hours are very convenient as well. "

August 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Otiko doesn't just rely on medication, but promotes life skills to help the healing. "

July 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just have two words to say about this clinic, the best! "

July 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Otiko does the best job in LA for any foot concerns. Visit his office. "

July 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Otiko is very patient. He will listen to you completely then find a solution. Amazing doctor! "

July 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had pain in my toe for no reason, so I went to see Dr. Otiko. He gave me a specified treatment plan that turned out to be both manageable and effective. "

July 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I give this place a 5 star because they deserve it all! "

July 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He was the best doctor I have ever been to. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing a podiatrist. "

July 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. Otiko to try laser treatment for a very stubborn case of toenail fungus. He was very helpful with advice on other supportive home therapies to co..."

April 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had plantar faschitis in both feet and called Chris for help his free advice over the phone was so professional and helpful I decided to book a consultation ..."

December 22, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2334438'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.1

March 15, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2334438'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.2

February 6, 2014