Dr. Dennis J. Flanagan

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Dennis J. Flanagan

Great office staff. Very flexible with appointments. Many appointment options.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

New to this office but thus far very impressed with the level of professionalism, friendliness and offices. Also appreciated the tour of the office on our very first visit-this is a nice touch and reassuring for brand new patients. Highly recommend Dr. Flanagan. Very convenient for Winnebago residents.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Dr Flanagen and staff have always been courteous and pleasant! They are always available to answer questions and are great with working around my schedule. They treat not onlymy 2 sons, but my teeth as well. All 3 of us are left with beautiful straight teeth! I highly recommend Dr Flanagen and his staff!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

The office is so warm and welcoming. The doctor talks to me every time my son comes in about what is happening. I wish I had found Dr Flanagan before our 1st child had braces. What a completely different and positive experience this time around has been.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

We are very pleased with the work.done to help my daughter have a beautiful smile. Everyone at the office has been so good, kind and caring with Rylie!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Dr. Flanagan and his staff are outstanding professionals. They have taken such good care of my kids. Highly recommend them for a great smile!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

The staff couldn't be friendlier or more professional at the same time :) It is such a warm and pleasant enviroment that we don't even mind an early in the morning, before school appointment to get the braces tightened! -Melanie

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

We have been nothing but happy with our experience here at Flanagan Orthodontics. The staff is super friendly and knowledgeable, and the kids enjoy coming here. I am constantly recommending Dr Flanagan to everyone we know. Keep up the great work. -Racheal

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Allie looks forward to every appointment!!!The staff and Doc are wonderful at his office

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016