Ratings for Dr. Deborah H. Panitch

I really recomend her she is been our doctor since 1996.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

Dr. Panitch is a terrific surgeon -- removed a cancerous lump leaving almost no trace and NO leftover cancer. She is very caring and responsible in following her patients for aftercare. She arranges followup mammograms and checks me out thoroughly twice a year. She is kind and caring, and I have no worries in her care.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

Dr. Deb is definitely the best in the area. Very intelligent and caring. I'd recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2007

this lady screwed up my surgery over the summer. i got pretty sick and she said it was my fault "all in my head". my friend told me to go too her but she's bad and makes false judgements.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2007

I went to Deborah Panitch for gallbladder surgery. I found Dr. Panitch to be caring and receptive to her patients. For those patients who are not fans of the medical scene, I would recommend they see Dr. Panitch for any procedure they need done. She is very down to earth and treats her patients as if they are the only one she has to see that day...never rushing and always willing to answer any questions. Dr. Panitch's bed-side manners are such that her patients feel at ease with her. Her reputation in the community is stellar, and I agree that she is the best at what she does. Z.F.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2006

Dr. Deborah H. Panitch's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Holyoke, MA