Ratings for Dr. Thomas J. Phillips

Dr. Phillips did a wonderful job with me and was very attentive to everything I was concerned about. Thanks for the great work and I'm now pain free.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

I am in the medical profession and asked a lot of my colleagues who I should go see for the bad discs in my lower back. Dr Phillips name kept getting mentioned. I was in so much pain and the medications and epidural injections were no longer helping. I finally went to see dr Phillips and he was so professional and knowledgeable. He was very thorough and looked at my mri and determined me to be a good candidate for the new xlif procedure. I had the surgery two months ago and I am back to work and have no pain. A lot of doctors go to see dr Phillips when they need spine surgery which says a lot. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

Dr. Phillips staff is very friendly, he kindly explain to me the process of the operation and made sure to follow. I will be sure to recommended him.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

I had a herniated disc in my back and was in so much pain. Dr. Phillips reviewed my mri and explained everything to me . He did an epidural and then a surgery to fix my back. Now I am pain free and have my life back. He had a great bedside manner and his staff was so friendly and professional. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

I tore my rotator cuff and dr phillips did surgery to fix it. He did an excellent job. My shoulder feels great. He is such a compassionate and caring doctor.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

Great doctor. I was told by another surgeon that I needed spinal fusion but Dr. Phillips did a minimally invasive artificial disk replacement and now i am pain free!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2012

Amazing surgeon, classy The best doctor I've ever had.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2010

Dr. Thomas J. Phillips's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1998)