Ratings for Dr. Christopher A. Burns

Staff was very personable and willing to take time to answer questions. Loved how I was notified how my daughter was doing during her procedure.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Had a wonderful experience. Was nervous about the procedure and the entire office staff and Dr. Burns were excellent!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

I was and am very VERY pleased with everyone and everything. I feel I have a great connection with all the staff. They treated me and made me feel beyond important! Love this place!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Myself and my family have used Dr. Burns several times over the last ten years. Dr. Burns has personally called after every procedure. That level of service and care is unheard of today.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Made me feel very comfortable and at ease. I avoided this procedure for 8 years because of fear. After Dr. Burns and the rest of the staff made me feel so calm, there was nothing to fear after all. Recovery was SO much easier than expected.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

On 1/8/2014 I had gum surgery. A growth along with some bone had to be removed. The surgery went so well that I had to question whether anything had actually been done!!! The only discomfort that I felt was a little soreness in my gum and chin for a couple of days. I had minimal swelling. I do not consider myself someone that has a high tolerance for pain, so I was really impressed that I did not need any pain medication after the surgery. If I ever have to have oral surgery again in my lifetime, I will certain look up Christopher Burns, DDS!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

I have told several people about Dr. Burns and his staff. I am completely satisfied with the procedure and the professionalism of the staff.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

I couldn't be more pleased with my whole experience with Dr. Burns and his staff. He is meticulous in every way. He offered various approaches to my problems. I have bone issues and will need a sinus lift. I feel confident in continuing with him. He seems very ethical and his staff is more than cordial. I encourage any dentist reading this to refer your patients to Dr. Burns. For dental work, it has been a pleasant experience!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

I have been to Geist Oral & Facial Surgery several times over the past 10 years, from wisdom teeth being removed and a couple teeth being extracted. So when I had a front tooth that had fractured on me, I didn't hesitate to call Dr. Burns and make an appointment. Dr. Burns talked to me about a dental implant and the pros and cons of having it done. I decided to go with the implant, and I'm so glad I did. Dr. Burns is the best Oral Surgeon in my book and I wouldn't go to anyone else. His staff is awesome!! They make you feel right at home and like you are part of the family. I can't say enough about everyone at Geist Oral & Facial Surgery, they are the best at what they do!!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

The staff was amazing. We were put at ease through the entire process. The video answered questions about the procedure and care afterwards. The staff then reitereated the post op instructions prior to our discharge. The care we received was very personal and professional.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

Dr. Christopher A. Burns's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Dentistry (Grad. 1985)

GHI