Ratings for Dr. Christopher A. Burns

Everyone is so caring and respectful to me and the person that came with me.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

From start to finish, Dr. Burns's office is the best experience I have ever had. You guys are incredible, kind, compassionate, caring and Dr. Burns called me after the procedure in the evening to see how I was doing.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Every staff member had excellent bedside manners. I was taken care of very well. The doctor called to check on me and that is a plus in my book. May God bless all of you.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

The staff couldn't have been any more friendly, efficient, and well knowledged. It made the whole procedure I was in for actually enjoyable! Dr. Burns did a great job (on my procedure) and has done a great job hiring such a great staff.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Love Dr. Burns - Had extractions 2 different times. Never had any problems. Listen to what they say & do it at home.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

The staff is so friendly and professional. The doctor is so attentive and explained everything. He called to see how I was doing after the procedure.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

The staff were absolutely amazing. I went in knowing that I would be treated well and taken care of!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Staff was very personable and willing to take time to answer questions. Loved how I was notified how my daughter was doing during her procedure.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Had a wonderful experience. Was nervous about the procedure and the entire office staff and Dr. Burns were excellent!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

I was and am very VERY pleased with everyone and everything. I feel I have a great connection with all the staff. They treated me and made me feel beyond important! Love this place!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Dr. Christopher A. Burns's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Dentistry (Grad. 1985)