Ratings for Dr. Christopher A. Burns

The staff couldn't have been any more friendly, efficient, and well knowledged. It made the whole procedure I was in for actually enjoyable! Dr. Burns did a great job (on my procedure) and has done a great job hiring such a great staff.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Love Dr. Burns - Had extractions 2 different times. Never had any problems. Listen to what they say & do it at home.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

The staff is so friendly and professional. The doctor is so attentive and explained everything. He called to see how I was doing after the procedure.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

The staff were absolutely amazing. I went in knowing that I would be treated well and taken care of!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Staff was very personable and willing to take time to answer questions. Loved how I was notified how my daughter was doing during her procedure.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Had a wonderful experience. Was nervous about the procedure and the entire office staff and Dr. Burns were excellent!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

I was and am very VERY pleased with everyone and everything. I feel I have a great connection with all the staff. They treated me and made me feel beyond important! Love this place!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Myself and my family have used Dr. Burns several times over the last ten years. Dr. Burns has personally called after every procedure. That level of service and care is unheard of today.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Made me feel very comfortable and at ease. I avoided this procedure for 8 years because of fear. After Dr. Burns and the rest of the staff made me feel so calm, there was nothing to fear after all. Recovery was SO much easier than expected.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

On 1/8/2014 I had gum surgery. A growth along with some bone had to be removed. The surgery went so well that I had to question whether anything had actually been done!!! The only discomfort that I felt was a little soreness in my gum and chin for a couple of days. I had minimal swelling. I do not consider myself someone that has a high tolerance for pain, so I was really impressed that I did not need any pain medication after the surgery. If I ever have to have oral surgery again in my lifetime, I will certain look up Christopher Burns, DDS!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

Dr. Christopher A. Burns's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Dentistry (Grad. 1985)

Harvard-Pilgrim