Ratings for Dr. Haim Cohen

I saw D. Cohen for a fractured calcainus approximately 15 years ago. I had fallen down my porch steps and my was twisted totally backwards,foot was turned. Completely backwards, It .was frightening just to look at, not mentioning the pain I endured. Dr. Cohen did surgery, after weeks of of wrappes and weekly exams,awaiting the swelling to go down. I would just like to say that Dr. Cohen did an excellent job, I have a rod and pins in my foot, ankle , fibula and tibia. Post surgery I saw the Dr.every week to be checked and or get new casts put on.and to ensure everything was doing as planned. After the cast was taken off He sent me physical therapy. Which gave me the ability to walk, as I did before. Here. I am 15 years later, without any problems at all. I would and have Recommended Dr. Cohen to others who need anything done with their foot or ankle, He is the BEST in my opinion!! His staff are all kind and knowledgeable also!!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

I have been seeing this Doctor for 2 months now and I have gotten more info and help from his nurses than the doctor himself. It doesn't even feel like the man has taken the time to read my chart before entering the room. There are multiple ways to comfort people and even if you aren't the best people person, knowledge can be comforting. I get more of that from the nurses, he is in and out.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Excellent physician. Very knowledgable. Compassionate. I would go back to him in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

I find him very hard to talk to. Not a nice personality and dismissive when ask questions

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

dr cohen is very through with his exams . inexplaining what procedures are needed and on his follow up

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

Dr. Haim Cohen's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal