Dr. Gin-Ming Hsu

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Gin-Ming Hsu

Dr. Hsu is amazing and I consider him the best pain management doctor I've had. I've had three back surgeries with SI Joint pain and Dr. Hsu has worked to reduce my pain to a manageable level. Most importantly, he has numerous options for pain management that go well beyond spinal injections. He suggested PRP Injections and they've worked great, The staff are amazing and very responsive, and Dr. Hsu genuinely cares about his patients and helping them reduce their pain.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2018

My mother has been suffering from severe osteoporosis for the last 2 years with no relief from any other doctor until Dr Hsu. He put her in a brace or she was able to stand up straight and walk around for 2 hours! I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

RFA treatment was successful. Back pain is reduced and relying less on medications. PT is next so I look forward to continuing improvements!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2018

Dr. Hsu and Aubrey were both excellent and the staff are always friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

I was very happy with Dr. Hsu's assessment of my problem and it concurred with what my spinal surgeon thought the problem was. I am in the process of full treatment, but am satisfied so far.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

I dread going in to this office for treatment, but I'm in pain and have been waiting to get something done about my pain for many years. If not for the limited selection of doctors Medicaid has in this category and the hassle just to get in, I would not see this doctor. Dr. Hsu recommended I get a laser treatment and agreed on the spot. After a day to think about it, I elected to wait. I not only had to explain why I decided to hold of on the treatment to the doctor, but to the nurse and the receptionist as well. I felt like a young child being punished; I was met with annoyance, borderline hostility by the receptionist, and condescendingly by the nurse and doctor. I was initially denied help by the receptionist when I had to inquire about a preauth being needed, to not having my phone call returned to hopefully they get this in today. I do not think the staff cares at all about their patients and the pain they are living with. I just think they care about getting as many patients on this elective, out-of-pocket laser treatment as they can.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Before treatment, I could not stand, sit or walk without pain. After two treatments, I now have a full range of movement

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr. Gin-Ming Hsu and his helpful staff have given my mother her quality of life back. Following her accident, my mother had intense pain in her neck which limited her mobility and caused debilitating daily headaches. For 5 years she was in pain as we went from doctor to doctor before finally finding Dr. Gin-Ming Hsu. After seeing Dr. Gin-Ming Hsu 2 months ago, my mother has improved 100%. She is currently going through "pain-free" PT to rebuild muscle.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr. Hsu began my healing process and took the time to learn about my history, problem and discuss the treatment plan. The injections I received into my C vertebrae were not painful at all but relieved my chronic pain for the first time. Additionally, Dr. Hsu has excellent bedside manner. Thank you Dr. Hsu!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

Thank you Dr. Hsu! I have suffered for 10 years with tingling and stinging on the back of my head, between my ears. I tried physical therapy, dry needles, Botox, nerve blocks, and c-spine surgery, all with out much relief. I finally got referred to Dr. Hsu. He did a nerve oblation on C-2, 3 and 4. I now have no pain, not even when it's cold. Thanks to Dr. Hsu and his treatment, I am pain free for the first time in 10 years!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr. Gin-Ming Hsu's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)