Ratings for Dr. Temitope F. Soares

Great service and fun doctor I will keep him as my personnel dermatologist

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

I went to see Dr. Soares to clear my acne. I had really horrible acne scars from years of popping pimples. It was a bit of an emergency as I was to be married 2 short months after the visit. After a consultation, the Doctor took the time to answer the plethora of questions I had and prescribed some topical mediation for me. Needless to say, the scars are gone and the wedding pictures came out amazingly. My experience at Dr. Soares' office was comfortable, informative, and most importantly, I got the result I was looking for and more!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

He was extremely nice, patient, very knowledgeable and most of all his treatment worked for me.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

Dr.Soares exhibit a care for his patients that is unparalleled. He was very friendly, with excellent bedside manners and took time to answer my questions. Genuine attentiveness is what you can expect from him.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2013

Had a great visit on time and helpful, I will gladly recommend my friends and family to come see Dr.Soares.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

I went to this Dr. for skin tag removal on 2/3/12 because I read very good reviews on the Internet about him, I asked him to revome a few small skin tags I had around my neck and my chest,I told him I had some removed before 4 yrs ago with a different dermatologist and he did not leave any scars but he did not use any anesthesia and it was painful. Dr Soares said he can remove skin tags using the same procedure and equipment as the other Dr (I explained to him what the other Dr used) but he said he would use local so it would not be painful. So I immediately agreed for him to proceed,he removed them all,and until today-4 months later you can see the ugly,dark,very noticeable scars he left me in every single one of the skin tags he removed. I am very dissapointed and upset now and I would never recommend him for skin tag removal procedure. I dont understand why he left scars when the other dermatologist did not.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2012

Dr. Temitope F. Soares's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 2004)

Delta Dental