Ratings for Dr. Cynthia D. Moreno

Love Dr. Moreno and Benton! Also had a great experience with Dr. Kristie! Always on time and helpful, kind...etc. Love the staff too! Very professional and kind!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

The first thing that comes to mind when thinking about my experiences with Dr. Moreno is the fact that she really listens with care and concern. She seems humble and ethical in her dealings with me. Dr. Moreno is willing to spend whatever time it takes to answer all of my questions and NEVER makes me feel rushed. She is also most willing to refer to a specialist when necessary. The office staff is also GREAT, especially Dana. They are courteous, friendly and competent. I highly recommend Dr. Moreno to family and friends. She is, in fact, the first Doctor I have ever had that I can recommend to others with confidence.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2013

This was by far the best doctors office I have yet to encounter. she was so helpful as well as the staff.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

Dr. Cynthia D. Moreno's Credentials

• Western U Hlt Sci Col Osteo Med Of The Pacific, Pomona Ca 91766 (Grad. 2000)

UPMC