Ratings for Dr. Mehrdad Mazaheri

Dr Mazaheri takes his time and cares about the well being of his patients. I had a wonderful experience and was very happy about my lasik results.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Had a great experience at the M lasik center. The doctor sees you at every appointment, you're not packed in like cattle, and all follow up appointments are included in the cost. I did a lot of research before I chose this office and I think it was a great decision for something as important as your vision.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

I just want to thank - Dr Mazaheri for giving me an opportunity to see clearly. After doing research on Lasik doctors for days, I narrowed down my selection to M Lasik and called them for a consultation. It is now a little over four months since my procedure and I am rest assured I made the right decision on selecting Dr Mazaheri to perform on my eyes. On my consultation day it was a great plus to know that Dr Mazaheri does all his consultations and procedures. He was able to answer my questions and concerns before I made my final decision to get my vision corrected. Yvonne O. The other thing I like about M Lasik Center is that you respect my time and your staff is friendly. I have not had a wait time in this office for my procedure or any of the follow-ups I have been to. If I were to do this all over again I would definitely have Dr Mazaheri work on my eyes without a question.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2013

I decided to see Dr. Mazaheri because unlike some of the other eye surgeons in Dallas, he doesn't run a "cattle call" type, high volume office. Dr. M doesn't focus on a high volume practice rather, he focuses on a high quality of service practice. From the moment you enter his office, the experience is relaxing, not stressful, and very informative as Dr. M takes time to educate his patients on their individual eye health, various treatment options, and how best to go about maintaining sharp vision. About 8 or 9 years ago, I was an intraLASIK patient at another doctor's office here in Dallas. I was young and my eyes changed since then. Contacts haven't been an option for me since college and glasses drastically lowered my comfort in being physically active (training for the Dallas half marathon). Dr M. offered me an amazing alternative via his "flapless lasik" (an advanced PRK) and in the 6 weeks since the procedure, my vision is strongly improved!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

I was so sceptical & extremely nervous about getting Lasik,after meeting with Dr.Mazaheri I knew he was THE ONE! He was very informative, explained everything in detail & took as much time as I needed. Booking my pre-p, post-op & follow up appointments was so easy. His office staff is great & his office has a very soothing, calming, relaxing type atmosphere so it put me at ease. The day of my surgery, he walked me every step of the way & even gave me his personal cell number. More surpising is that he answers HIMSELF!! Don't wait any longer...BOOK NOW & say bye to your glasses & contacts. I had my surgery 8/9/13 & 20/20 NOW!!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

I highly recommend Dr. Mazaheri for Lasik surgery. I went for a consult and knew right away that he was my MAN. Everything was explained to me and my questions were answered. The day of my surgery I was very nervous. The staff there made me feel relaxed and comfortable. Dr. Mazaheri talked me through the whole process and before I knew it I could see clear from one eye! I was so excited and ready for the next eye to be corrected. Here it is 2 weeks later and seeing 20/20, No more glasses or contacts! -Maria Trujillo

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

Dr. did not know about how to inject Botox. He charged $400 for one injection over one of my eyebrow to make it 2 millimeter higher (as he suggested). After injection my eye became almost close for 3 months. My eyes were different; the one that did not have Botox was in regular size and the other one almost close. I called his office several times and each time they said I have to wait until my eye gets to normal size again. I even called two other doctors and they told me they cannot do anything about it and I have to wait until the Botox action go away by itself. I think this doctor does not have any knowledge about Botox. I will never again go to this doctor and do not suggest him to anyone.

Submitted October 10, 2012

Dr. Mazaheri and his staff are excellent. I am always treated very well with every visit. I always walk away knowing that my health is taken seriously. The whole experience is a very pleasant one.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2012

Dr. Mazaheri is beyond professional. He called each evening to assure my well being. I felt very comfortable every step of the way. All my questions were answered honestly and I followed all directions as given. It is refreshing to have a doctor who really takes time with with his patient's and does his own measurements. He has done Lasik on me, my wife and most of my family and we are all happy with the results. He also corrected my astigmatism with the Lasik procedure that he did on me. I am a practicing Internist (www.planointernist.com). I have referred many family, friends, and patient's of mine who have been equally impressed. There are many good choices and certainly Dr. Mazaheri is a top notch surgeon for Lasik surgery in the Dallas area. Arash Tirandaz, MD EditDelete

flag | Submitted June 24, 2012

This doctor has to be one of the worst. His office is filthy, unorganized, and his bedside manner in absolutely horrific. He spends 4 seconds with me the day after my surgery and doesn't even bother looking at my eyes an yet he tells me they are healing beautifully. Stay away from this guy. He is very disrepectful and speaks his national language while examining patients which is extremely discerning when I have no idea what he is saying about my eyes or anything else.

Submitted October 11, 2011

Dr. Mehrdad Mazaheri's Credentials

• Eastern Virginia Medical School (Grad. 1993)

HIP