Ratings for Dr. Gerard Delgrippo

Every time I have an appointment, I always have to wait at least 30 minutes or more. They schedule at least 2 to 3 people for the same appointment time. At my last appointment, the doctor said " your sick again" , which wasn't true. Isn't this why you go to the doctor? It's time for a new doctor!!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

He wanted to change/withhold pain meds that I've had good results with for over thirty years, he then glossed over my current condition as a result. My first visit..... was also my last.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Amazing!! He is caring and kind and spends time with his patients!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

Dr. DelGrippo is EXCELLENT. Great bedside manner, never appears rushed, listens and advises, just great. My whole family has been seeing him since 1995. He is also somewhat open minded to non-traditional therapies. He sent to a GREAT chiropractor (Dr. Lisa Ortiz) when I had a muscle injury. We love him. :)

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

Was pleased overall with Dr. Delgrippo's thoroughness. Was not hesitant to send me to see a specialist. Has a good bed side manner and listens to his patients needs. Took my problem seriously and did not brush me off.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2011

tends to be good for a bandaid, but is not proactive with larger issues. not thorough.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2010

Dr. Gerard Delgrippo's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1988)

HealthPartners