Ratings for Dr. Matthew C. Snell

Dr. Snell, where did you go? I cannot find anyone like you! I miss you.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2018

He lied to me about the treatment he was giving, then he tried to lie about a consult he had with another doctor for me and tried to have his nurse explain for him. His lies are mostly due to his ineptitude in my case. For an internist, he had NO CLUE! Very disappointing if you can not trust a doctor! Bad form!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Best doctor I have ever had!! They don't make them like him anymore. Hoping that he joins another practice or opens up his own!!!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

He was absolutely wonderful!! He has left this practice & I am very sad! Hopefully he will set up practice locally. He is sadly missed!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Dr. Snell is a compassionate caring doctor who takes time to get to know you. He discusses all lab results and makes sure you understand any concerns or changes in your health. He is knowledgeable, has a good sense of humor is the best doctor I have every had.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

Has taken on too many patients. Mininum of 3 week wait time. Writes false progress reports. Dropped me as a patient because I did not do what he never told me to do.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Snell for many years. In fact my Mom, Dad, sister and her family go see him. He is very personable and take the time to listen to us. When my Dad got sick, he made time to do a conference call with my mom, sisters and brother to figure out the best course of action. Was extremely caring when my husband passed away. If he leaves, I'll be lost for a doctor.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

I adore my doctor Snell. He is a gentle doctor and listen to the patient. Some patients believe that doctor can read mind or have x-ray in their eyes. Patients explain what your symtoms are in a clear way so you can be taking care and not expect the doctor to know yor entire life history in one visit. The receptionists can be more friendly.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

I have had Dr. Snell since 2005. He is caring and takes time with me. He understands me and I would not change him for the world. He is the best Doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

Excellent, very caring, takes time with me as a patient, refers to specialist when needed.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2012

Dr. Matthew C. Snell's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)