Ratings for Dr. Judith Pendleton

Thinks that second hand cigarette smoke is bad, but clearly thinks that second hand pot smoke is ok. Pendleton and Angela have got to be the worst when it comes to knowing child's best interest, also good at make false allegations. Found everyone in Pendleton's office to be very rude and very unprofessional

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

We have always had good experience with Dr. Pendleton and her practitioners.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Love Pendleton Peds. Always friendly, always helpful. Listen to all my questions and concerns, and answer me truthfully and respectfully. We drive a long way to see them and it's more than worth it.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2013

I am the parent of an autistic child, the first time I met the nurse practitioner, she kindly suggested to take my child to a psychiatrist, very unrespectful for the way it was said to me, my child is not crazy, she is disabled. When I told the physician, she apologized. At my last visit, I told the doctor my daughtter has lots of tics lately, and she is crying and laughing too much. There is a name for that condition. I told her I will take my daughter to a neurologist, she said why? It seems they do not medically educate themselves on disabilities, and they rather have childten that do not like to have disabilities.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

These people are so judegmental . I understand I'm a young mom , but nothing I say seems to please these people and one of the doc almost gave my babies shots too soon until I said something(I believe she was in a hurry to tell me she no longer wanted my family there). For my experience these wanted money more then to take care of my kids. All places r interested in money but don't make it obvious. They saw me knowing they didn't want me there and waited after to tell me everything was said and done. If I'm at a place I'm not wanted I rather them tell me before u get my insurance money.but u live and u learn

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

I found Dr. Pendleton to assume things at times, with only seeing my children about 1 every year she would assume their main food for sustenance would be Mac and cheese and peanut butter and jelly, amongst many other usual foods. I agree with a previous commenter, both her and some in staff are not open to listening sometimes. I used to go to their office for standard things, shots and annual check ups, but I would disregard their comments and advice, or lack thereof. One example is, when I first moved to the valley my daughter had nosebleeds and cough due to dry weather to which we were very unfamiliar, I told them we just moved there, all they did was to recommend antihistamines. I was fortunate to meet an older lady somewhere else who advised me to use vaporizer/humidifier, saline spray and Vaseline on her nose and eye drops for her eyes.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

I found the staff to be unknowledgeable, a bit rude at times, and not much help. Dr. Pendleton will act nice if you go along with whatever she says. She doesn't fully listen and the second she gets politely questioned, she'll get rudely defensive with an "I know everything" attitude. My children will not be returning to this office.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012

Dr. Pendleton and her staff are professional, knowledgeable, considerate, punctual, flexible and kind. My teenage daughter is very comfortable with Dr. Pendleton and her assistance. Dr. Pendleton is available by appointment, phone, and will squeeze you in on those sick days. I love Dr. Pendleton and her staff. We are blessed to have found them. A happy mother and teenage child. P & K

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

Front office staff and nurse are not professionaly in their communication. We have removed our child from their care.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2010

Does not even allow a parent to have the freedom to choose when to vaccinate their child. I wanted to wait till my child was 2 years old to vaccinate and they would not even treat my children. Apparently vaccinations are the most imporant thing for a child according to this doctor NOTHING else seems to matter.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2010

Dr. Judith Pendleton's Credentials

• La State Univ Sch Of Med In New Orleans, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1988)

Workers Comp