Ratings for Dr. Anthony Efre

The first time I went to Dr. Efre was approximately 4 years ago. For some strange reason I went to wholesale place after that. Was I sorry! He takes his time, he listens and you leave feeling that you've just been treated by someone who knows what he's doing!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

I been seen by Dr.Ever since last year. He is an excellent doctor, very ,very helpful & takes his time explaining any issues you may or may not have. The staff on Bearss ate very nice& very little wait time ...

flag | Submitted October 29, 2011

I just got eye glasses from Dr Efre's office and I have to say Dr Efre was one of the best eye Dr's in the Tampa area that I went to . Him and his staff are so nice. They stayed later than office hours to help me rather then saying come back tomorrow. I found a pair of reading glasses I love and the prescription is perfect! I highly recommed Dr Efre to anyone that needs to see an eye Dr. I noticed i'm the first person on here to rate him but I felt it necessary since I take pride in good service and feel you need to spread the word! There arent to many Dr's in Tampa that just want you in and out for your buck but I didn't at all feel that way at all here. Also, there is usually a 5 min wait which is unheard of. Hopefully this helps in narrowing your review of which Dr's to see in the Tampa area.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

Dr. Anthony Efre's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Optometry (Grad. 1994)

Avmed