Ratings for Dr. James J. Zaccaria

Best doctor ever! Kind, friendly, patient, answers all questions thoroughly. Dr Z is so knowledgeable and the best doctor I know!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Wait times are more than an hour EVERYTI ME you see the doctor :(

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Dr Z is the best ! He is so kind...explains everything slowly & thoroughly.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

I broke my big toe and was referred to this practice from Bryn Mawr hospital and I love the office staff and Dr. Zaccaria! Helpful, friendly, patient, even helped me find another doctor for a different issue! I highly recommend this practice and doctor.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

My first visit: I was told that the wait was longer than normal because of a shortage of usable space during renovations. They said that the normal wait time is 15 minutes or less, and I'm inclined to believe them. Whatever it is, Dr. Zaccaria is worth waiting for. He is very personable and easy to talk to. I knew I was in the right place when he entered the room, stuck out his hand, and said: "Hi. I'm James Zaccaria". If he had said: "I'm Dr. Zaccaria" I knew that I'd probably be battling his ego at each visit, but that's not the case here. I look forward to a long term relationship with him.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2011

Dr. James J. Zaccaria's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1998)