Ratings for Dr. Meera V. Simoes

Very profesional. Always helpful. She was there when I had my miscarriage. Will recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

I received some very devastating news recently, and Dr. Simoes happened to be the doctor I saw. She had the unfortunate job of delivering the news and going over my options, and she was unbelievably compassionate, beyond any expectation. I would recommend her to anyone in a second.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Was very compassionate and sympathetic to my wife when she miscarried. We returned to this practice, despite the bad memories, for our next pregnancy because of her. She has given us extra care and attention.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

Dr. Simoes is sweet, friendly, and patient. Regardless of how many questions you have she will take the time to answer them and not make you feel rushed. She is very down to earth and personable. I will highly recommend her. If I were to judge her without knowing her, she may come across shy, but definitely not condescending or rude. She is really great. I love love love her!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

Never will I schedule an appointment with this particular doctor. Have seen all the other physicians at OBGYN Associates and she is by far the worst. Very rude, poor people skills, and is in a rush to get you out of the room.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

Dr. Varma is an awesome doctor. She is very professional,makes you feel like she really cares about you, I never felt rushed at her visits,answers all your questions,and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2011

Horrible experience with this doctor. Very insensitive toward me when having a miscarriage. I would avoid her at all costs.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2009

Dr. Varma is a fantastic doctor. She is calm and helpful. She answered all my MILLION questions during pregnancy without once making me feel rushed or that what I was asking was unimportant. She is caring, friendly, and a very good doctor. I would highly recommend her to others and am seeing her again now in my second pregnancy. I have a feeling the person that wrote the bad review has her dr.'s mixed up! I cannot believe they could be describing Dr. Varma.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2009

Dr. Varma has been amazing. She was so compasionate when I met her at the ER during my m/c and she seems truly happy that we are having a healty pregnancy (so far)now. I would absolutely recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2008

I can't believe the commentors from 2006 actually saw Dr. Varma. She is the most compassionate doctor I've been to. She answered every question we had and never made us feel rushed. In addition, she truly made me feel like she cared about me as an individual during a very difficult time. I highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2007

Dr. Meera V. Simoes's Credentials

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Top Hospitals in East Providence, RI