Ratings for Dr. Todd L. Zimmerman

Whoever wrote the previous rating couldn't be more incorrect. Dr. Zimmerman and his staff are amazing. I brought my son in recently and his care was fantastic. Dr. Zimmerman's bedside manner was unbelievably top notch and professional. He put my worried son at ease. My son loved his kid friendly socks and how warm and friendly Dr. Zimmerman's disposition was. My son has multiple complex medical problems and Dr. Zimmerman was more knowledgeable than the specialists we see on a regular basis. Dr. Zimmerman is a pro. He is extremely knowledgeable and caring and we felt so fortunate to have him as our doctor. His staff of nurses were also unbelievable. They were constantly checking in and making sure we were comfortable.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

If I could give a rating below zero, I certainly would For Dr. Zimmerman, He is extremely rude, impolite, arrogant, highly incompetent, poor bed side manner, lacks basic human compassion in dealing with kids, and worst of all he lacks any diagnostic skill or medical knowledge. I am surprised how is he still in practice. We have experienced his behavior on two separate occasions, so this is not a one time thing. Next time we will call ahead if we ever have to go to St. Alexius or Alexian Brothers ER and he is on Call, than we will go to another hospital.

Submitted July 22, 2014