Ratings for Dr. Brian T. Chimenti

Makes me feel like I'm the most important patient he has. Knowledgeable, doesn't rush you into surgery- explains all options thoroughly. Kind, caring & compassionate. Waiting room is always pretty full, but others, like me are willing to wait for the best. I tried another ortho dr in a different group at KSF who was downright rude & condescending to me as he rushed in and out....I will never go back to that dr..... and then what a refreshing change to find Dr Chimenti. His nurse and office staff were also great. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

He always gives me as much time as I need & I never feel rushed - that's rare these days. I have seen him mostly for my knees - trying to avoid surgery. So far this has been successful. Thanks to a great doctor!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2015

He's the best dr. He's taken care of my osteoarthritis for over 10 yrs and he always takes the time to update me with the progress of it and the options I have to stay out of pain.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

Dr. Chimenti was the third doctor I tried for my issue and was the first and only doctor who took the time to answer all of my questions and provide me with the medical advice I needed. He is caring, compassionate, knowledgeable, and frank. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Compared to the person leaving the comments below, I couldn't have had a better experience. I have been going to Dr Chimenti for over 10 years and have taken my family as well as recommending him to many coworkers and people in my church. Everyone who has used him agrees that he is the best! I understand that sometimes he gets behind and I have had to wait up to an hour before...but he is well work the wait. He always spends as much time as I need and makes sure all of my questions are answered. I never feel rushed like I do in other doctors offices. So I would definitely recommend Dr Chimenti (and just bring a book or an ipad or something in case the wait is long!). Great doctor!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

Won't comment or rate knowledge because I never got to see be doctor after waiting for one hour and a half. The staff is incompetent and non caring. They lack in any capacity to deal with people in general. It's a shame because the doctors don't seem to get involve in their office admninistration or management skills. I read several others complaining about the time they had to wait as well. I can see waiting for 45 minutes, but almost 2 hours it's a total disrespect and no one is worth waiting that long for a doctors appt.

Submitted February 5, 2015

Great sports surgeon. Very personable, concerned, and knowledgeable. Communicated openly and fully with me. Followed proper shoulder protocol re: conservative treatment first, followed by corrective shoulder surgery, and physical therapy. One downside... was never even close to being on time. Usually 30 minutes to one hour late. But I'll stick with him.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

I recently moved to The Woodlands and asked a number of neighbors and coworkers for recommendations for a doc to take care of my knee. All of them suggested Dr Chimenti. I saw him recently and I would totally agree -- great doc! He suggested treatment that didn't involve surgery and my knee is improving! I couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

Not only did I see Dr Chimenti for a torn up knee but he did both of my husband's shoulder surgeries and came highly recommended by several coworkers. Wonderful bedside manner, very open to my questions and concerns. I hope I don't have to see him the future but if one of us had another injury, we definitely would only see him.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2014

I have seen other Orthopedic doctors and have never experience the level of concern and knowledge such as I have with Dr. C. He actually listens to my concerns and discusses many options, not forcing his opinion on me. As you would expect with a doctor of this caliber, the lobby wait can be extensive. I suppose the quality time he spends with his patients is responsible for this. Well worth the wait! KRR

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

Dr. Brian T. Chimenti's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

UnitedHealthcare