Ratings for Dr. Insu Kong

M first visit with Dr. Kong was in January of 2001. I have been a patient since. Eleven years ago I moved to Virginia and I still travel up to Westerly for my checkups with him.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

It has been a very long time since I can say I am extremely impressed with a doctor. I was hospitalized and Dr. Kong was on call that is how I came to meet him. I will be staying with him as a permanent patient. Very Impressed with not only Dr. Kong but his staff also! Thank You, Linda Weber-Zamzes

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

I've been with Dr. Kong since 2005 or 2006 at URI. I live north of Providence and instead of finding another doctor up here I commute to Westerly because I like working with him and his staff that much.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

Dr.Kong and his staff are the best in town. Dr. Kong is thorough, and very knowledgable. He listens intently to what I have to say, and thoughtfully responds. I am participating in my care, and he is keeping me healthy and well. I recommend this office with tremendous enthusasim.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

Excellent doctor, I have been a patient of his for 6 years. Highly recommend Dr. Kong.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2012

The best doctor I have been to! He is gentle and has the most excellent bedside manner! He truly cares and makes me feel that I am cared for and in good hands. He solved my problems when I had been to four other doctors with no luck! First time and he knew what was wrong! I love the setting too and the staff are very helpful. Number One recommendation.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012

Compassionate, committed, thorough, and concerned. Overall experience extremely good.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2011

Dr.Kong is an excellent doctor and I highly recomend him to any female. He has figured out my issues at the snap of a finger and has done all he can to help treat and keep me as healthy as possible.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2010

Dr. Kong is the most gentle and knowledgable Doctor I have been to in a long time. He is extremely thorough, and when I was waiting in the lobby, I heard a woman say, he found my cervical cancer when no one else had! Also, he doesn't make one feel uncomfortable at all-he has a very quiet, calm and sensitive way about him! I would travel miles to see Dr. Kong!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2009

Dr. Insu Kong's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "M first visit with Dr. Kong was in January of 2001. I have been a patient since. Eleven years ago I moved to Virginia and I still travel up to Westerly for..."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It has been a very long time since I can say I am extremely impressed with a doctor. I was hospitalized and Dr. Kong was on call that is how I came to meet him..."

January 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "First visit to Dr. Kong today...will definitely be staying with him. Very kind, gentle and knowledgeable."

November 14, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=23326'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.1

February 5, 2014