Ratings for Dr. Hartmut A. Doerwaldt

TERRIBLE experience with DR Doerwaldt. Very unprofessional doctor and a rude man.I waited until 12 pm for 11 am appt.When the doctor finally arrived he was unpleasant and did not have time to listen to me. After talking with me for just a minute he left the room. He refused to look at my sinuses and blocked ear, instead said he would recommend an ENT. I don't mind being referred to another doctor, but I expect my present one to at least try to do his job. This doctor did not even try to help me, and worse: made me feel like I was to blame for his bad attitude. I have celiac's disease, and suffer from headaches cramps and joint pain daily. Health care is important to me, but today I wasted my time seeing this doctor. He's unknowledgable, and unprofessional, and unkind. I hate to give someone a bad review, but this guy deserves it!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

I saw six doctors, 3 in westerly, before this doctor found out what was wrong. He asked the right questions . He ordered some tests and x rays that proved he was right. He did not want to miss some other possible problem I take my kids there now and my grandfather, too

flag | Submitted October 10, 2007

The doctor and his wife can be condescending to patients. privacy is a concern as well.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2007

I learned more about my condition in 15 minutes than from my other doctor in 10 years

flag | Submitted August 14, 2006

flag | Submitted April 4, 2006

He is a new doctor in town. He is very knowledgeable. He had a nice secretary but then his wife replaced her and it was not a good thing. She is very snippy, accusative, snotty, rude, and it turned us off so much that we don't want to see the good doctor. She also has a rude phone manner. She is like a watch dog to the doctor and I feel that my privacy is compromised because of his wife who is also a physical therapist who doesn't have many customers.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2006

Dr. Hartmut A. Doerwaldt's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)