Ratings for Dr. Khalida A. Anwar

She is the single word doctor I've ever had the displeasure of seeing, and my experience with her made me decide that it was better to obtain pain medication from the black market than to continue going to the pain clinic. She never listened, consistently lied about what she had said in previous visits, which was made more obvious because she couldn't remember anything from one visit to the next, took no interest in figuring out a diagnosis for my pain issues and simply chose to treat me like a drug seeker without realizing that I actually hate opiates and only use them when absoluty necessary, forcing me into a situation where I had to claim I needed more drugs than I actually did just to have them on hand when I actually did need them--She is literally the embodiment of everything that is wrong with pain treatment in one person. Cold, insensitive, thoughtless, unconcerned, unhelpful, self-righteous and self-important, patient-belittling--this is a person who should be relegated to pure research and who should be kept away from patients, that way she can be prevented from doing damage and might instead be of some use.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Dr. Anwar does not know how to communicate. She doesn't listen or answer questions, she talks down to you and is downright mean! She is knowledgeable and experienced but I think she missed the day when they were handing out compassion.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

She did not even looked up my MRI before seeing me. She started prescribing be medication and when I asked why are you prescribing me this particular medicine she just asked me to google it up. I aint paid $35 to google it up. My Mistake I should have done my homework before seeing her as she is not someone skilled for chronic pain patients.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014