Ratings for Dr. Nasser Borai

Not only is the staff at this office useless, but they are rude and not friendly at all. I recently came here for a second opinion and decided not to return. It all started when I called to schedule my appointment. The receptionist answered the phone "Doctors Office" and I asked is this Dr Borai's office. She said "you don't know which office you are calling?" I said I'm sorry but I have a lot of appointments I need to make for multiple doctors. She said "yes it is his office". Then she put me on hold. Another lady answered and asked who I was holding for. I told her I was trying to schedule an appointment. Then I was put on hold again and finally the first receptionist came back on the phone and took my information and scheduled my appointment. As someone who has worked in customer service for 20 years, not once did they ask me to hold or thank me for holding and the way they answer the phone is ridiculous! On the day of my appointment I arrived 20 minutes early, signed in at the desk... Waited almost another 20 minutes to get my paperwork. Filled it out. Waited almost 45 minutes until I was called back by a very miserable looking woman who announced my full name to the waiting room. I thought to myself...Isn't that a violation of the privacy paperwork I just signed? She stuck me in a room and came in with an attitude to take my blood pressure and then left. The room was dirty. There was an over flowing trash can and a container filled to the brim with dirty needles. I didn't want to even sit in the chair. About 15 minutes later Dr. Borai came in. It looked like he just rolled out of bed. Very sloppy and unprofessional. He smelled like whatever he just ate for lunch and it made me sick to my stomach. He asked me a few questions about my medical history and left the room. The miserable woman came back in and said "I need to take some blood" and slammed down her supplies on the table in the room. I tried to be friendly and see if she had any personality, so I asked "What is your name?" She didn't even look at me and said her name was Sherry. Then proceeded to come over, grab my arm and draw my blood. Not only did she hurt me, but 2 days later I had a huge bruise on my arm from how hard she stabbed me with the needle. After she was finished, Dr Borai came back in the room to say my test results were low and I needed to come back in 2 weeks and he left again. I made my way to the front desk to be greeted by a receptionist who was eating at her desk, once again, no professionalism. Her attitude was poor and when she asked if I needed an appointment I just said I would call to schedule. Once I left I called the original doctor I went to and scheduled an appointment for his office. Word to the wise, if you care about your health... Stay away from this office! I can't believe they actually have patients. With the way the staff and doctor acted I will not be returning and will be advising friends and family to stay away.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Total chaos and lack of intelligence throughout the entire process

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014