Ratings for Dr. William C. Crafton

I do not know this physican, the receptionist was less than pleasant, she was abrupt and said "I dont think the Dr. will return my call, they just don't do that". I was put on hold, when she returned she said "phone number" I'll pass it on. I thanked her for her kindness and helpfulness. I am not a patient at this clinic, my Mom is, I only hope that she is treated better in person than I was on the phone across the country.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2009

The office people are rude. The wait time is horrible- have never seen the doctor within one hour of my arrival time. But when I do finally see him, he is very interested in what you have to say, takes time to catch up with you, and always explains diagnosis and treatments in terms you can understand. I understand why there may be a slight wait to see him, as he spends a great deal of time with his patients, but I still cannot understand why it takes so long to be seen once you sign in.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2009

I appreciated how kind Dr. Crafton was to me while I was his patient. He helped me in getting stable with a new condition (that the specialist wasn't getting right), and always took the time to listen. He made good suggestions, and worked with me to help me. He was never on time for my appointments, but I stayed with him in spite of this because he was good for me. The only reason I left was because of a move, in which it wasn't practical to continue to see him.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2009

I am 84 years old and Dr. Crafton has been taking care of me for 20 years. He takes time to listen and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a good doctor who cares.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2008

He will write rx's for anything. I had several with wrong dosages, strength, etc. Thankfully my pharmasist caught his blunders. When talking to him, his mind wanders, making you wonder if he is even listening. I have changed doctors, and they have changed most of my meds and treatments from him. He was a good doctor, but gives the impression he may be drugged or have a mental problem. I will never recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2008

He genuinely cares about his patients and is willing to take the time to listen.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2007

Dr. Crafton, a very talented individual who makes me better when I'm sick! He is a very good listener which is important, a caring Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2006

Dr. William C. Crafton's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Amerigroup