Ratings for Dr. Ellen Levan

Dr Ellen Levan surpasses any patient's expectations. She is technically proficient and knowledgable in all areas of internal medicine. Beyond that she exemplifies genuine concern and diligence all the while delivering exemplorary care. In a day and age with HMOs and PPOs where many other doctors are forced to limit their time with patients, Dr. Levan does just the opposite. She will spend more than a sufficient amount of time to comprehensively assist you in obtaining optimal solutions for your indigenous situation. While she caters to Western medicine, she's open to incorporating other holistic or oval methodologies which is very important in my opinion for comprehensive care and results. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

She is knowleageable. It is difficult to bring her attention. It really seems that she doesn't care.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr. Levan is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. She is extremely knowledgeable in diagnosing and treating all kinds of illnesses. She is my primary care doctor and makes sure I have completed everything possible for my wellness care. She is readily accessible for any emergency situation and her staff is as patient, friendly, and efficient as she is. If you are looking for a doctor to keep you on the wellness track and respond to all your medical needs is a knowledgeable and caring way, then you have found one in Dr. Levan and her staff.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2014

we are 2 old people that came to see this Dr, we don't speak English well and that is the reason why we came to see this Dr . she speaks Russian , the staff was nasty and did not want to helps to fill the paper work , when some one did help the rest of the staff spoke very nasty about us and refused to stop talking bad about our poor language at that point they were laughing at us and making us feel like dirt!! I would never let any one go thru what we did! shame on this office , I hope the Dr knows how her office runs!.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013

Dr. E.Levan is thoughtful, caring, professional and attentive beyond and above her duty. She is proactive and always communicating with the patient or their families about what's best for the patient. I strongly recommend her to the community.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2012

Dr. Levan is always attentive and always listens to you. She is conservative in prescribing medicine and knows about alternative remedies.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2012

She is a great doctor. I think she is the best in her profession. She diagnoses diseases and finds solutions in all the cases in which nobody else succeeds.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2012

Very happy to have found Dr. Levan. Easy to get an appointment, and she accepts me on time. She takes time to listen to concerns, answer all questions and discuss all the details. Her staff is very nice and professional. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2011

Dr Levan is punctual and respectful. She is careful and conservative about prescribing medications. She is caring and concerned about her patients. She is also aware of how supplements can be used to increase health.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

Dr. Ellen Levan's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Ellen Levan surpasses any patient's expectations. She is technically proficient and knowledgable in all areas of internal medicine. Beyond that she exemplif..."

June 19, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2331908'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.0

February 6, 2014