Ratings for Dr. Thomas J. Panasci

I don't ever rate doctors online but I felt obligated to do so this time. Panasci is probably the worst doctor I've ever seen. I've been sick with fever for a couple of days with sore throat and medication I had been taken didn't work. Yet he didn't bother to run any lab, check my throat and literally just asked how I felt. When I started to tell him, he cut me off and said maybe you should just go to the ER. I asked him why and he said the ER can do further tests to determine my illness. I was very polite during the entire time but I definitely was not satisfied with his unprofessional manner. Without much choice, I did go to the ER afterwards and from the description of my sympton, immediately diagnosed me with a simple virus infection, which was then confirmed with tests. However, if Panasci had done his job I would not had to spend another $150 ER copay to get a very simple diagnosis. Very disappointed with the service and knowledge of this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Very supportive and interested in patients well being.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Panasci for a few months now, and he's quite good. Like others have commented, I never feel rushed or that I am not being told the whole story. Very helpful, very good bedside manner. You won't go wrong trying him out.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012

Very nice and expained everything to me. I didn't feel like he was rushing me out of his office

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

This doctor went above and beyond! He listens well and takes time explaining his diagnosis and treatment plan. He even called the hospital to have them contact me to schedule a test when I hadn't followed through with his directions! I was grateful for his follow through.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011

Dr. Panasci listened to my symptoms and took time to explain the possible cause and courses of treatment. I felt comfortable with him.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2010

Dr. Thomas J. Panasci's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ballwin, MO