Ratings for Dr. Dhiresh R. Jeyarajah

Great, appears to be caring doctor. His staff at the hospital are not well trained in caring for his whipple procedure patients. His staff in his office are rude, uncaring, uninformed. They definitely need to be taught how to care for the sick.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Kind, compassionate, and incredibly skilled. Not more anyone could ask for!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

The diagnosis of esophageal cancer was frightening. Dr. Jeyarajah gave a very detailed summation of the steps that would need to be taken and treatment started immediately (husband at stage 3). He is talented in his kind of surgery and we asked many questions to be sure we were going to get the attention and treatment necessary to kick this cancer. After chemo, radiation and surgery, after 8 months my husband is cancer free, with regular follow up blood work and doctor visits. His staff is helpful. The downside that must be reckoned with is that he is in the office only twice a week (the other days he's in surgery), and the waiting room is often full and wait times can be lengthy. Just know that he is the best doctor in this field and it is worth the wait, although they are working to improve wait times. We were lucky to live an hour from Dallas; others travel great distances to be treated by this wonderful surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2014

Our experience was riddled with poor communication, long waits, and inconsistency of care from his staff both pre and post operatively.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

Failed to diagnose problems after surgery had to go to another Doctor and hospital for treatment and cure

flag | Submitted September 25, 2012

Dr.J. is an absolute one of a kind man & surgeon! He has been treating & taking care of my husband for 2 yrs now & we adore him! Dr.J is the most brilliant surgeon known. He is a spiritual man & works only thru Gods Blessings! We are so blessed to have him on our team,his bedside manner is just phenonmanal! We love & trust Dr.J!The Livingston's

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

This fine young man was extremely compassionate towards my father back in 2005 when he was treating him for cancer. While my father laid there helplessly, Dr. Jeyarajah took the time to explain to my mother and me, exactly what was happening and what his prognosis was. Dr. Jeyarajah is unlike any other surgeon. His bedside manner is what is most impressive. He was never once impatient, rude, or abrupt with us. I highly recommend him to anyone who is in need of a surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2011

Dr. Jeyarajah is a remarkable surgeon and a remarkable man. He is like no one you have ever worked with before (in a good way).

flag | Submitted January 28, 2011

I couldn't have asked for a better doctor. He was very helpful and considerate of my feelings when it came down to my care.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2009

Dr. Jeyarajah is extremely intelligent and has the most gentle spirit of any surgeon I have known. Thinks of the patient before himself! I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2008

Dr. Dhiresh R. Jeyarajah's Credentials

• Brown University Program In Medicine (Grad. 1989)