Ratings for Dr. Benjamin D. Levine

He does not listen and makes you feel like what you are going through is nothing compared to others. I never said I have it the worst or anything like that and I know that there are people worse off with POTS but he didn't listen to how it affected my school and life. He is very rude and doesn't look outside of the box! It also takes forever to make an appt. with him and the waiting is not worth while!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009

It takes a LONG time to get an appointment scheduled. Once you are scheduled, they are very punctual. He is very knowledgeable in his area of interest, but if you do not fit his bubble, then it must be "in your head." He is a great cardiologist, but is not the only POTS doctor in DFW. He often makes me cry during our visits due to his poor bedside manner. I have found that his dictations are incorrect after the fact and that he never really understood the reason why I came.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2009

Dr. Benjamin D. Levine's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1982)