Dr. Bruce L. Baird

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Bruce L. Baird

I had right and left hip surgery performed by Dr. Baird. He is an excellent surgeon and I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of hip surgery. My experience was very favorable because Dr. Baird was thorough, gave me all information I needed to make surgery as easy as possible. Again, I would recommend him to anyone needing hip surgery. Thank you Dr. Baird.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2019

I have had both hips replaced a year apart. He did both of them. I am very satisfied with the results. When there is this quality of care local why go out of the area.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2019

This doctor did my hip replacement .You could not be happier than I am with the outcome. Now I am having him help me with my knee. I am sure that whatever he does will be the right thing for me. I have no idea why people think they gotta go to Syracuse when this guy is here. I trust him completely !

flag | Submitted February 13, 2019

I have not had to wait long to get into exam room or then to be seen. Dr is very thorough and demonstrates a deep knowledge base. He also is very personable and has a good sense of humor.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2019

Dr. Baird did an excellent job. I am pain free! Thank you for helping me.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2019

I have been a "frequent flyer" with Dr zBaird over the past 2 years and I think he is noth an excellent doctor and a wonderful person with a great sense of humor yet direct in his medical communication.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2019

Very thorough and I appreciate his honest answer that surgery may cause a more serious problem

Dr. Bruce L. Baird's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Board Certification: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons *** Medical School: MD, New Jersey Medical School, Newark, NJ *** Residency in Orthopedic Surgery: Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY *** Fellowship in Spine Surgery: Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY *** Appointments: - President, North Country Orthopaedic Group, Watertown, NY - Staff Physician, North Country Orthopaedic Ambulatory Surgery Center, Watertown, NY - Staff Physician, Samaritan Medical Center, Watertown, NY - Staff Physician, Crouse Hospital, Syracuse, NY *** Affiliations: - American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons - Medical Society of the State of New York - Medical Society of Jefferson County - Jefferson Physician Organization -North American Spine Society

• English

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

GHI