Ratings for Dr. Janine R. Eagle

Had an appointment at 2 pm. After waiting for 2 and a half hours was attended. She was supposed to do a full check up after 5 minutes told us everything was fine and he was going to have a tear duct problem till age 8 and probably throughout adult life and nothing she could do unless it was too damaged or scarred to function. Then tried to refer me to the Children's Hospital in Boston. Worst experience ever I guess preventive medicine or surgery is to complicated better to wait and have my son go through life suffering with this problem and recieve surgery once the eye is all messed up to function. Thx Doc but I'll get a 2nd opinion from somebody who is more compassionate, caring and willing to dedicate more than five minutes for my son.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Dr Eagle is a pediatric ophthalmologist at Tallman Eye Associates. I have been to see her with my daughter at their Lawrence, Haverhill, North Andover and Salem offices. She was so great with my daughter when she needed to be seen several times for a couple of weeks for an eye injury. Dr Eagle is very kind and knowledgeable. We were in very good hands with Dr Eagle!!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2012

Dr. Janine R. Eagle's Credentials

• Dartmouth Medical School (Grad. 1994)

• Blue Cross And Blue Shield Ppo