Ratings for Dr. Lydia Derzko

Love Love Love Her! She's the Best Doctor, you will never find another like her. Glad to be working with her! :D

flag | Submitted January 17, 2011

I searched for her and found she is working up north posssibly Puketawagen and we all love her and wish she would come back been no one like her before or since

flag | Submitted December 12, 2009

I agree with all the comments made about the great Dr. Derzko. There is nobody in this town that measures up to her. She is a lovely woman and doctor. My face3 lit up when I seen her name on this register. Please, please come back Dr. Derzko my daughter and I loved you. I would drive out of the city to her. When my daughter needed a shot. Dr. Derzko kept her busy with something else to distract her and she never even knew she got a needle. Never cried once. Dr. Derzko would remember conversations from previous visits, she really cared. My daughter and I love you Dr. Derzko. Where are you? I still talk about you all the time, and I have not seen you for 22 years. Come back. Your public needs you.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2009

I agree that Dr Derzko was the doctor that I measure others by. I would travel to see her if she was back in practice!!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009

I would also like to have her as my doctor again.No one has ever measured up to her.Hope someone can find out where she is practicing and post it.I was very upset to lose her.She listens,takes her time and is very thorough.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2008

Dr. Derzko delivered my first child when I was only 18. She was so caring, nonjudgemental and very helpful. I remember going into labour and praying the she would be on call in time to deliver her.(in fact i planned to lock myself in the bathroom until i knew she would be on call but found out nature doesn't work that way!!) It was a blessing when she made it, by 30 minutes, and was the one who brought my daughter into the world! She was the best and there has not be a doctor like her since! Thank you Dr. Derzko for being a blessing to me back then!!!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2007

I was so excited to see Dr. Derzko's name on this list. I thought she was back in practice, too. I checked the phone book and she's not listed, but has anyone checked with the College of Physicians and Surgeons to see if she's registered anywhere. I would drive across the city to see her as well. Never met a kinder, gentler, more understanding or compassionate doctor since. Nothing but disappointments and unprofessionals in the wake following Dr. Derzko's absence. Wish we could find more like her, or her in particular.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2007

I have the privilege of working with Dr. Derzko and being her client. She is an excellent physician and it shows in the care she provides.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2007

Dr Derzko delivered both my children in 1987 and 1989, and she was absolutely terrific! I understand she moved to Calgary to continue her practice there. I am very excited to learn that she is practicing in Wpg again, as I am currently looking for a Doctor, as is my daughter. I remember her as a kind, patient,caring lady, and I really missed her when she moved away. Hopefully, she is looking for new patients, as my daughter and I have been without a family doctor for six months now.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2007

I too lost a friend when Dr. Derzko left her practice. She is the standard by which I measure all other doctors I have dealt with since. No one has come close. I loved her and wish her all the best. I hope this finds her well and happy.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2007