Ratings for Dr. Robert T. Bents

ACL replacement after dropping a piano on my knee. I was prepared for a long rehab, my wife and son had gone through the exact same procedure couple of years earlier, and since I am a bigger baby than both of them, I was worried. After three days the nerve block was gone and I iced regularly anticipating the pain. It never came. After 6 days I was walking with a limp, after 10 days I was walking with no limp. After two weeks I was feeling so good that I wondered if I had even had the surgery. Dr. Bents did a new procedure for the over 40 crowd. It was called the "Complete inside out". I received an alagraph to replace my completely torn ACL. I am now 6 weeks out and I can run up stairs. I saw Dr. Bents today and he is very happy with this new procedure to replace a torn ACL. Dr. Bents has the best bedside manner and is always thinking about how he can help me. I feel like he really cares about me and my family. THANK YOU DR. BENTS!!!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

If you're lucky enough to see Dr.Bents, the experience is top notch-but if your moved into his PA's slot (Michael Swartz), don't expect many answers! It's all in a days work with him, and your needs aren't a concern...and if the female radiologist works with you at all-be prepared to be treated like an inconvenience! Really, how can someone in customer service have such a crappy personality?!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011

Dr. Robert T. Bents's Credentials

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1990)

Rocky Mountain Health Plans